ENDED: IK VI Group Buy - NOW BUY 1 GET 4 FREE

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

ENDED: IK VI Group Buy - NOW BUY 1 GET 4 FREE

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:17 pm

September 1, 2020: The VI Group Buy has been extended and a new tier has been added!

Buy one IK virtual instrument and get another free, with a chance for more!

Everybody wants to have high-quality sounds on hand for their music production projects. As musicians ourselves and as the creators of powerful virtual instruments and libraries, we know this to be true. Luckily, we are presenting you with the opportunity to get all the virtual instruments you need, without breaking the bank.

Go to the VI Group Buy

From August 6th through September 30th, purchase and register any qualifying virtual instrument or SampleTank or Syntronik instrument collection listed on the VI Group Buy page or even iRig Keys 2 Pro, iRig Keys 2, or iRig Keys 2 Mini and get up to 4 more processors of equal or lesser value FREE. The VI Group Buy starts at buy 1 get 1 free but it doesn't stop there. You can get more and more as people participate! That's right, you can still build your dream music production workstation without breaking the bank with our new VI Group Buy.

Access the VI Group Buy HERE - See full information, the counter of participants, how many free products you can get, and how close you are to the next one!

How the Group Buy works

Buy 1 Get 1 Free*
Buy 1 Get 2 Free* when 750 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 3 Free* when 1,750 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 4 Free* when 3,000 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 5 Free* when 5,000 registrations are reached

*Free product must be of equal or lesser value of the purchased item.

The more participants we have, the more free instruments you will get! So start sharing, tweeting, posting, liking, and using this incredible opportunity to spread the word to friends, fans, and every music production-obsessed person you know. It's a win, win situation.

How to qualify for the promotion:
  1. Purchase any of the qualifying products from the IK online store, Custom Shop, or an authorized IK dealer.
  2. Register and authorize your new product with the Authorization Manager.
  3. Access your IK User Area and click on the "Promotions" link.
  4. Click on the "VI Group Buy" link and choose and download to access your free software title(s).

JamPoints ARE valid in this promotion. Qualifying software available only as Digital Download. Date of registration is decisive - The purchased product must be registered starting August 6, 2020, through September 30, 2020. The promotion applies to new purchases only. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. All prices from the IK online store exclude taxes and may vary by country. IK reserves the right to correct change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. No substitutions for qualifying products nor the free software titles.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: IK VI Group Buy

Postby ns_Clyde » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:01 pm

I have a question.
On the Japanese page it says that the cross-grade version is also eligible for a group buy.
If I buy the cross-grade version of the MODO DRUM, how much of the product is eligible for the group buy?
The MODO DRUM is €299, but if I buy a cross-grade product it will be €199. Does this exclude products like the MODO BASS and other €299 products?
To begin with, when I log in, I only see €199 of cross-grade for any of my products!
The target price is a bit confusing.
ns_Clyde

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:56 pm

ns_Clyde wrote:I have a question.
On the Japanese page it says that the cross-grade version is also eligible for a group buy.
If I buy the cross-grade version of the MODO DRUM, how much of the product is eligible for the group buy?
The MODO DRUM is €299, but if I buy a cross-grade product it will be €199. Does this exclude products like the MODO BASS and other €299 products?
To begin with, when I log in, I only see €199 of cross-grade for any of my products!
The target price is a bit confusing.

All materials should say this but, yes the Crossgrade versions are eligible to enter you into the Group Buy. The value of the Crossgrade version is what your free choices are based on. You must choose something of equal or lesser value than that Crossgrade version you purchase.

In your case you would choose a software product worth 199.99 or lower as your free choice.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby djwaxxy » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:31 pm

is arc 3 update from arc 2.5 eligable?
djwaxxy

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:59 pm

djwaxxy wrote:is arc 3 update from arc 2.5 eligable?

No. The eligible products are listed on the VI Group Buy https://www.ikmultimedia.com/vigb
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby djwaxxy » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:25 pm

gutted i was hoping it would be in the deal :(
djwaxxy

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:37 pm

djwaxxy wrote:gutted i was hoping it would be in the deal :(

This is a Virtual Instrument Group Buy this year. Maybe next year! We also have frequent sales and if you have enough JamPoints you can take up to 30% off additionally on the current price. Also check your "Eligibilty" section of your IK User Area to see if you qualify for lower crossgrade/upgrade pricing: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility/
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: IK VI Group Buy - NOW BUY 1 GET 2 FREE

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:46 pm

Good job hitting that first tier! The VI Group Buy is now at Buy 1 get 2 more free!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby danijell » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:28 pm

Hi there,

I'm a bit of confused regarding options with crossgrades:

If I have one 99+ full licence am I eligible for one crossgrade licence, and then if I have two full 99$+ full licences I am eligible for two crossgrade licences, and so on...

or

If I have one 99+ full licence am I eligible for several crossgrade licences

?

Sorry for asking possible dummy question, but I cannot find the precise answer.

And also - if I need to have let's say three full 99$+ licences for three crossgrade licences, how can I check for how many crossgrade licences am I eligible?

tnx for the answers,
Danijel
danijell

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:34 pm

danijel.lastric wrote:Hi there,

I'm a bit of confused regarding options with crossgrades:

If I have one 99+ full licence am I eligible for one crossgrade licence, and then if I have two full 99$+ full licences I am eligible for two crossgrade licences, and so on...

or

If I have one 99+ full licence am I eligible for several crossgrade licences

?

Sorry for asking possible dummy question, but I cannot find the precise answer.

And also - if I need to have let's say three full 99$+ licences for three crossgrade licences, how can I check for how many crossgrade licences am I eligible?

tnx for the answers,
Danijel

Once you have a product 99.99+ in your account you are eligible for as many crossgrade products as you would like to buy.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby danijell » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:39 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Once you have a product 99.99+ in your account you are eligible for as many crossgrade products as you would like to buy.

Tnx! It makes much easier to choose the Group Buy licence :D

PS: Did someone tells you are fast in answers? ;)
danijell

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:44 pm

danijel.lastric wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Once you have a product 99.99+ in your account you are eligible for as many crossgrade products as you would like to buy.

Tnx! It makes much easier to choose the Group Buy licence :D

PS: Did someone tells you are fast in answers? ;)

You're welcome! Glad it helps you with your decision :)

I've heard that I'm quick sometimes, but I can't always claim that - I think the moderators jump in very fast and beat me to things frequently so they are the rock stars.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby danijell » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:04 pm

One quickie - is Alternate Keys eligable for Buy 1 get x free Group Buy offer (as initial buy)?

tnx
danijell

Postby DarkStar » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:45 pm

Alternate Keys is 79.99 so it is not a qualifying product.

The eligible products are listed on the VI Group Buy https://www.ikmultimedia.com/vigb

----------------
Edit: The above may not be correct. in the past Qualifying Products for Crossgrades have been those with a list price of 99.99 or more; I had understood that the same threshold applied for this GB.

But the Qualifying Products list for this GB includes "SampleTank Instruments" which starts at 39.99. Of course, the bonus products must still be less than or equal to the Qualifying Product price.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby danijell » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:20 pm

DarkStar wrote:Alternate Keys is 79.99 so it is not a qualifying product.

The eligible products are listed on the VI Group Buy https://www.ikmultimedia.com/vigb

Spaceport '77 is also 79.99 and it is on the main screen of the VI Group Buy under instruments... when clicking on ReadMore, you can access all ST instruments but no signs which ones are fine for group buy and which ones are not?
danijell

Next

Return to Special Offers