EXTENDED (SEP 30) & NEW TIERS ADDED: Pick & Mix Group Buy

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Re: EXTENDED (SEP 30) & NEW TIERS ADDED: Pick & Mix Group B

Postby ceejatec » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:02 pm

From August 2nd through September 30th 2019, simply purchase and register any of the qualifying products from our online store, IK authorized resellers or from the Custom Shop and get your choice of two other qualifying products of equal or lesser value (limited to software only). The Group Buy counter will increase each time a new qualifying product is purchased and registered. Each time a Group Buy milestone is reached (250, 500, 750, 1000, 2000, 3500, 4500, 6000 registrations) you will get another free qualifying product of equal or lesser value.

The rules look pretty explicit to me.
ceejatec

Postby DarkStar » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:16 pm

Agreed, you are mistaken.

Pick & Mix FAQs wrote:WHAT PRODUCTS CAN I CHOOSE FOR MY FREE ONES?
You can choose any software product in the “Qualifying products” section above of equal or lesser value than the product you registered. This excludes hardware products, so AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O and ARC System 2.5 qualify you for the promotion but can’t be chosen for free.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby wjanv » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:42 pm

Giuseppe,you state that "Nowhere in the promotion is it written that the list of products to choose from is limited and decided by IK." The second line in the promotion states, Any time you purchase and register a qualifying product, you can choose 10 more software titles of equal or lesser value for free. The "Qualifying Product" means that IK Multimedia made it very clear you must choose from the list of limited software titles decided and stated by them for this promotion. If you read through the 12 pages of this thread they explain the promotion rules many different ways very clearly restating that qualifying products only apply.

I purchased two programs and got 20 free programs worth over $2000.00 with this promotion. There is no other music software company in the world that has ever done this big of a promotion for their customers that I know of. I for one am very happy to have been a part of this group buy and would like to thank IK Multimedia for allowing me and everyone else to get all of this great new software at such an amazing price.
wjanv

Postby JoeCapricorn » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:33 pm

Hello wjanv,

At a first reading the indication "qualifying products" is interpreted as the products that you purchase to allow you to access the promotion.

The other issues is that I am Italian, and therefore I read the phrase of the promotion in Italian which, I am sorry, but as I have stated leads to the interpretation that I have given.

Below I give you the entry sentences of the promotion, yours in English and mine in Italian.
Leaving aside the need to understand the Italian phrase, I have underlined the sentences in question.

Tell me if you see the adjective "qualifying" in the Italian sentence.
This leads to the interpretation, as I said, that you have the right to access any IK product of equal or lesser value.
Moreover, why say equal value if among the qualifying products NO product with equal value of 349.99 and 299.99 exist in the qualifying products?
But exist in all the IK Catalog, as I think of.

Each of us has freedom of choice, you are satisfied with the proposal and communication.
I don't.

ENGLISH PROMO
The new Pick and Mix Group Buy promotion gives you a great way to expand your stage and studio set up with our popular AmpliTube and T-RackS collections. Any time you purchase and register a qualifying product, you can choose 10 more software titles of equal or lesser value for free.
And it gets even better. Since this is a Group Buy, you can get even more free gear throughout the month. Each time anyone purchases and registers a qualifying product during the promotion, the Group Buy Counter increases by 1. Once the counter hits 250, another qualifying product* of equal or lesser value will be available in your User Area for FREE. The same thing will happen when the counter hits 500, 750, 1,000, 2,000, 3,500, 4,500 and it'll happen again when there are 6,000 participants.
That means you can get up to a total of 11 products for the price of one!
Always remember: more participants equals more free gear. So start sharing, tweeting, posting and liking this incredible opportunity to spread the word to friends, fans and every music production-obsessed person you know.

ITALIAN PROMO
La nuova promozione Pick and Mix Group Buy ti permette di espandere il tuo setup grazie alle nostre iconiche collezioni AmpliTube e T-RackS. Ogni volta che acquisti e registri un prodotto qualificante, potrai scegliere altri 10 prodotti software di valore uguale o inferiore, rigorosamente gratuiti.
Ma non è finita qui! Trattandosi di un Group Buy, potrai ottenere ulteriori gear gratuiti nel corso del mese. Ogni volta che qualcuno acquista e registra un prodotto qualificante durante il periodo della promo, il contatore del Group Buy verrà incrementato di 1. Quando il contatore raggiungerà 250, un altro prodotto software* di valore uguale o inferiore verrà reso disponibile nella tua User Area GRATUITAMENTE. Lo stesso accadrà quando il contatore toccherà quota 500, 750, 1000, 2000, 3500, 4500 e, nuovamente, quando si raggiungeranno i 6000 partecipanti.
Questo significa che potrai ottenere fino a 10 prodotti al prezzo di uno!
Ricorda: più aumentano i partecipanti, più aumentano i gear gratuiti disponibili. Cosa aspetti a spargere la voce con post, sharing, tweet per informare tutti i tuoi amici, fan e musicisti di questa occasione imperdibile?

Ah, I'll also bring back the * called back next to the word software.
Also here no indication that the given product will be within the list of qualifying products.

*Il prodotto in omaggio deve essere di valore uguale o inferiore a quello del prodotto acquistato.
I prodotti in omaggio si limitano solamente a titoli software e non includono AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O e ARC System 2.5.
JoeCapricorn

Postby Delmungo » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:55 am

I bought into this Pick and Mix group Buy. However after purchase I have found that I have not received my serial number. It appears that this is because it will be shipped with its corresponding hardware the ARC 2.5. I assumed I would be getting the software electronically like everything else, I could register the product and get the other free software (which is actually the main software I was after). It says they must be registered strictly by the 30th, how am I meant to do this. I am panicking because I have only spent this money due to this deal and words like 'strictly must be registered' by the 30th are being used.
What am I supposed to do?
Delmungo

Postby The_Rocker » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:32 am

Delmungo wrote:I bought into this Pick and Mix group Buy. However after purchase I have found that I have not received my serial number. It appears that this is because it will be shipped with its corresponding hardware the ARC 2.5. I assumed I would be getting the software electronically like everything else, I could register the product and get the other free software (which is actually the main software I was after). It says they must be registered strictly by the 30th, how am I meant to do this. I am panicking because I have only spent this money due to this deal and words like 'strictly must be registered' by the 30th are being used.
What am I supposed to do?

It's been posted in this thread a couple times,,, Here is the info below. last post was on the page before this page.
Just, use the Contact form Page. Copied this link and post from Darkstar much earlier in this thread.

Also, if you wish, you could contact Sales Support here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ontact-us/
Let them know the details of your order, that you ordered a physical product for delivery to <<your country/state/city>> and therefore cannot Register it until it arrives.

Also:
Here is Peter's reply about shipping arriving after promo end date.

Peter_IK wrote:
Yes, registration will always be the end date of the promotion.

Some notes:

You still will have 30 days from the end of the promo to choose your free plugins.

If you are worried that you will get qualifying hardware after September 3rd, don't worry. We will be reasonable about giving an understandable grace period in these situations. In short, we got you. Don't worry.

This is when the end date was originally Sept 3rd... Still holds true.

Oh, and your gonna need to choose another plugin for free lol...
100 participants more and we get a 10th free choice !!!

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickandmix/
The_Rocker

Postby The_Rocker » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:56 am

spago wrote:Hello wjanv,

At a first reading the indication "qualifying products" is interpreted as the products that you purchase to allow you to access the promotion.

The other issues is that I am Italian, and therefore I read the phrase of the promotion in Italian which, I am sorry, but as I have stated leads to the interpretation that I have given.

Here is a picture of the text of the Group Buy. Makes it easy to understand even if words give you a hard time. Read paragraph titled "What Products Can I Choose For My Free Ones ?"
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bwZnSpgxM3wpWM255At2f8xO6KvERtqO

All the qualifying products are on the Group Buy page, and only on the group buy page.

Hope that helps
The_Rocker

Postby The_Rocker » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:13 am

spago wrote:Hello wjanv,

Below I give you the entry sentences of the promotion, yours in English and mine in Italian.
Leaving aside the need to understand the Italian phrase, I have underlined the sentences in question.

Tell me if you see the adjective "qualifying" in the Italian sentence.
This leads to the interpretation, as I said, that you have the right to access any IK product of equal or lesser value.
Moreover, why say equal value if among the qualifying products NO product with equal value of 349.99 and 299.99 exist in the qualifying products?
But exist in all the IK Catalog, as I think of.

Each of us has freedom of choice, you are satisfied with the proposal and communication.
I don't.

ENGLISH PROMO
The new Pick and Mix Group Buy promotion gives you a great way to expand your stage and studio set up with our popular AmpliTube and T-RackS collections. Any time you purchase and register a qualifying product, you can choose 10 more software titles of equal or lesser value for free.
And it gets even better. Since this is a Group Buy, you can get even more free gear throughout the month. Each time anyone purchases and registers a qualifying product during the promotion, the Group Buy Counter increases by 1. Once the counter hits 250, another qualifying product* of equal or lesser value will be available in your User Area for FREE. The same thing will happen when the counter hits 500, 750, 1,000, 2,000, 3,500, 4,500 and it'll happen again when there are 6,000 participants.
That means you can get up to a total of 11 products for the price of one!
Always remember: more participants equals more free gear. So start sharing, tweeting, posting and liking this incredible opportunity to spread the word to friends, fans and every music production-obsessed person you know.

ITALIAN PROMO
La nuova promozione Pick and Mix Group Buy ti permette di espandere il tuo setup grazie alle nostre iconiche collezioni AmpliTube e T-RackS. Ogni volta che acquisti e registri un prodotto qualificante, potrai scegliere altri 10 prodotti software di valore uguale o inferiore, rigorosamente gratuiti.
Ma non è finita qui! Trattandosi di un Group Buy, potrai ottenere ulteriori gear gratuiti nel corso del mese. Ogni volta che qualcuno acquista e registra un prodotto qualificante durante il periodo della promo, il contatore del Group Buy verrà incrementato di 1. Quando il contatore raggiungerà 250, un altro prodotto software* di valore uguale o inferiore verrà reso disponibile nella tua User Area GRATUITAMENTE. Lo stesso accadrà quando il contatore toccherà quota 500, 750, 1000, 2000, 3500, 4500 e, nuovamente, quando si raggiungeranno i 6000 partecipanti.
Questo significa che potrai ottenere fino a 10 prodotti al prezzo di uno!
Ricorda: più aumentano i partecipanti, più aumentano i gear gratuiti disponibili. Cosa aspetti a spargere la voce con post, sharing, tweet per informare tutti i tuoi amici, fan e musicisti di questa occasione imperdibile?

Ah, I'll also bring back the * called back next to the word software.
Also here no indication that the given product will be within the list of qualifying products.

*Il prodotto in omaggio deve essere di valore uguale o inferiore a quello del prodotto acquistato.
I prodotti in omaggio si limitano solamente a titoli software e non includono AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O e ARC System 2.5.

LMAO !!! Sorry, but your seriously trying to claim the above ? made me laugh...

Your attempt in English is not working also. lol
All the qualifying products are on the Group Buy Page. Period.

I'm surprised you didn't mention if buying a $49 US plugin, there are not enough plugins to satisfy 10 for Free. lol,,,

You can try to discredit the Rules and Qualifications, but you will fail.
Disrupting the flow of this thread with these claims is not appreciated.
Please let your battle of logic stop here, or Post your own Thread.

Hope this helps you to stop this here, thank you...
The_Rocker

Postby JimiT » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:58 pm

Thanks IK this was one of the greatest promo's ever. Much appreciated!!
JimiT

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:28 pm

Today is the last day, well done everybody!

Note that any claims about the rules can be taken up directly with support but the page is crystal clear and has all text approved in all available languages (unsurprisingly we have many native Italian speakers/writiers on board since our HQ is in Modena, Italy - not to mention having proper legal compliance and such handled for Italy/EU/etc by native speakers...). Let's end that here, the clear and existing rules aren't going to bend to a misunderstanding of them - not here, not likely anywhere.

Another and better note is that if you have ordered one of the hardware items before the promotion ends, you're covered. I mentioned that before and will reiterate here. You can even order an AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, or ARC System 2.5 (with mic) today and keep your proof of purchase ready (or order it directly from us) and you'll be qualified for the bonus products when your hardware arrives.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy - IK's biggest group buy ever!

Postby vaultboy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:11 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
texasfury wrote:Ok thanks am gonna order right now from IK@Amazon, as the price and credits I have work out from me to order from there.

Awesome! Keep me posted if it looks like there's any delay getting it before the end of the promo. I'll look out for you, I promise.

I ordered an ARC 2 yesterday direct from IK so I'm in the same boat. I paid for expedited shipping but unfortunately teleportation tech is a long way off, so I won't get it until Wednesday the soonest. Did I mess up or will I still be covered? :)

EDIT: I just saw the latest post on this thread. I should have read everything before posting. I see that I'm covered. Thank you so much for clarifying!
vaultboy

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy - IK's biggest group buy ever!

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:17 pm

vaultboy wrote:EDIT: I just saw the latest post on this thread. I should have read everything before posting. I see that I'm covered. Thank you so much for clarifying!

:D No problem. Glad you found it and you'll be all set.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thesuzukimethod » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:28 pm

the deal is still listed on the website...is it still live? or just a buffer for procrastinators and fence-sitters like me? :)

never mind, i think i needed to refresh my browser cache.
thesuzukimethod

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:06 pm

thesuzukimethod wrote:the deal is still listed on the website...is it still live? or just a buffer for procrastinators and fence-sitters like me? :)

never mind, i think i needed to refresh my browser cache.

Note that the end date was decisive per the Group Buy page and news, but sometimes a deal like this will remain on the site for various reasons. One would be that people may still have straggling questions that could be answered via the information on that page, or even that you have 30 days from the end of the promotion to choose your freebies, etc.

Either way, it is indeed over as sad as that is - but it was a great (and historic) run!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vemmer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:50 am

I wonder why I can't choose some of the qualifying products although they are of equal or lesser value. They are greyed out, so I can't select them. I have already contacted the support twice about that issue and still got no answer or solution from them. :cry:
vemmer

PreviousNext

Return to Special Offers