EXTENDED (SEP 30) & NEW TIERS ADDED: Pick & Mix Group Buy

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Re: EXTENDED (SEP 30) & NEW TIERS ADDED: Pick & Mix Group B

Postby jacknapier » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:39 am

johnsongenator wrote:Yeah, it’s confusing, because the $49 Arc 2 software-only item appears as one of the eligible products on the group buy products page.

Yea i know.
jacknapier

Postby The_Rocker » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:32 am

johnsongenator wrote:Yeah, it’s confusing, because the $49 Arc 2 software-only item appears as one of the eligible products on the group buy products page.

Actually the software ARC 2 is the Arc 2 System including the mic, not just the software.

Since you are confused, I'll suggest sending a ticket explaining you should have chose Acr 2 System as purchase item, instead of the Amp4 or another $149 product you purchased, as those would be available as promo choice.

They may take it into consideration as it is the same outcome, sorta. Well more of what you expected. To me you thought you could get the software only, which you really need their mic and should purchase their dsp mic system. Which is $149.

You're really at their mercy, sort of, so don't get your hopes up. IKM sales support are veery fair and understanding, so it's worth the honest inquiry.
The_Rocker

Postby jacknapier » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:06 am

The_Rocker wrote:

Actually the software ARC 2 is the Arc 2 System including the mic, not just the software.

Since you are confused, I'll suggest sending a ticket explaining you should have chose Acr 2 System as purchase item, instead of the Amp4 or another $149 product you purchased, as those would be available as promo choice.

They may take it into consideration as it is the same outcome, sorta. Well more of what you expected. To me you thought you could get the software only, which you really need their mic and should purchase their dsp mic system. Which is $149.

You're really at their mercy, sort of, so don't get your hopes up. IKM sales support are veery fair and understanding, so it's worth the honest inquiry.

The same but they will surely charge shipping fees... Worth a try imo.
jacknapier

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:35 pm

Only the ARC System 2.5 which includes the mic is eligible for entry into the group buy per the Pick & Mix Group Buy page. If you see the upgrade in the choices, note you must have a previous version of ARC System (meaning already have the microphone) to be able to use that.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jonny_franc » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:27 am

Let me get this straight. The 'qualifying' products you need to buy in order to be in the group buy are also the only 'qualifying' products you're allowed to choose from?

Well that blows. Already have all the amplitube stuff listed. With the exception of upgrading to T5 and the 4 new plugs that come with it. I already own nearly all the other audio plugs.

That leaves me with maybe 2 plugs that I don't have and would want outta the whole shebang, lol.
Last edited by jonny_franc on Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jonny_franc

Postby ksailer » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:04 am

The group buy is definitely targeted to new customers.
I have had only Sampletron since 2012..., got into the group buy 4 times - Axe i/o, ARC 2.5, used the virtual cash towards two other plugins and now have all items in the group buy for the price of two hardware items and an extra plugin. I'm still missing the Leslie for Amplitube, but that will be fixed in about a week :D
Would have liked to get some SampleTank stuff too...
ksailer

Postby chipss36 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:33 pm

I purchased the everything bundle a while back. What ever it was called...max everything.

This is a killer deal, t racks is maxed out again,
AmpliTube is only lacking Brian May, wish they had added that one.
And have 3 coupons left...
But even that, it’s a heck of a deal, thanks ik-m!
I can tell right off, the Lesley stuff is going to be a staple!
And added all the tape machines to t racks! Can’t wait to run them a bit, presets are cool as well...
Thumbs up!
Thank you!
chipss36

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:00 pm

jonny_franc wrote:Let me get this straight. The 'qualifying' products you need to buy in order to be in the group buy are also the only 'qualifying' products you're allowed to choose from?

Well that blows. Already have all the amplitube stuff listed. With the exception of upgrading to T5 and the 4 new plugs that come with it. I already own nearly all the other audio plugs.

That leaves me with maybe 2 plugs that I don't have and would want outta the whole shebang, lol.

That's typically how all group buys work. There are many more options this year than any past group buy (we've never combined AmpliTube & T-RackS in a group buy and also have never had hardware as a qualifier) so there are many options for a lot of users in this Pick & Mix Group Buy.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby KCNCUS » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:18 am

Hi Peter

I was planning to order this tomorrow, however I will be out of town and not returning (hence not being able to register) until October 6th. Would I still be eligible for the promotion?

Thanks
KC
KCNCUS

Postby The_Rocker » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:37 am

KCNCUS wrote:Hi Peter

I was planning to order this tomorrow, however I will be out of town and not returning (hence not being able to register) until October 6th. Would I still be eligible for the promotion?

Thanks
KC

Hi KC, depends what are you purchasing tomorrow ?
If software purchase, you can register it right away, or if bought on the IKM site it will be in your user account.
If Hardware purchase, need to have the hardware in order to register. If shipping is the cause for delay in registering, we were told to send an email to sales support, explaining your situation.
Once registered, you'll see the Promo links under the Promo Tab in your user account depending on where and what you purchase.

I did this when the Promo was ending, bought the Stomp I/O on the night before the last day. Found it wasn't in my account, and found I needed the physical unit, shipping was over a week out. I sent an email.
They returned reply letting me know I would get the promo even though I would register late and not to worry.

But... you need to send them the email, and you'll likely get a response in 24 hrs. They got back to me in less than 12 hours, and I was relieved. So you would know probably before you want to purchase.
The_Rocker

Postby KCNCUS » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:37 am

Thanks for the reply Rocker. Yeah it is a hardware issue, the axe IO. Do you happen to have the email address?

Thanks
KC
KCNCUS

Postby The_Rocker » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:55 am

Sure,,, Just, use the Contact form Page. Copied this link and post from Darkstar much earlier in this thread.
Also, if you wish, you could contact Sales Support here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ontact-us/
Let them know the details of your order, that you ordered a physical product for delivery to <<your country/state/city>> and therefore cannot Register it until it arrives.

Also:
Here is Peter's reply about shipping arriving after promo end date.

Peter_IK wrote:Yes, registration will always be the end date of the promotion.

Some notes:

You still will have 30 days from the end of the promo to choose your free plugins.

If you are worried that you will get qualifying hardware after September 3rd, don't worry. We will be reasonable about giving an understandable grace period in these situations. In short, we got you. Don't worry.

This is when the end date was originally Sept 3rd... Still holds true.

Oh, and your gonna need to choose another plugin for free lol...
100 participants more and we get a 10th free choice !!!

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickandmix/
The_Rocker

Postby tubefixer » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:10 am

Hi, could the B3x software for PC be one of my free items for my 10 free plugs/software?
Thanks
tubefixer

Postby DarkStar » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:26 am

'Fraid not. All the possible bonus products are in the Qualifying Products list on this page:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickandmix/#faq
They are almost all AmpliTube and T-RackS products.

You can choose any software product in the “Qualifying products” section above of equal or lesser value than the product you registered.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby JoeCapricorn » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Hello everyone,

No one seems to have noticed or interpreted the phrase of the promotion in a broad sense.
For me to say that

*Free product must be of equal or lesser value of the purchased item.
Free products are limited to software titles only.

means that I am entitled to choose any IK Multimedia software product of equal or lesser value.

Nowhere in the promotion is it written that the list of products to choose from is limited and decided by IK.
In my opinion this is a communication that goes to the limit of fraud.

Did none of you notice this?
Is it ok for you to be told that you can choose any software of equal value and then you discover that in reality you can NOT choose everything you want based only on the value of what you spent in the first purchase?

I'm sorry, but I don't like this kind of behavior at all.
Regards
Giuseppe
JoeCapricorn

PreviousNext

Return to Special Offers