EXTENDED (SEP 30) & NEW TIERS ADDED: Pick & Mix Group Buy

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Re: EXTENDED (SEP 30) & NEW TIERS ADDED: Pick & Mix Group B

Postby jstyork » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
jeffthall wrote:Thanks Peter -

I clicked the link you gave and see that it says it's just me, I tried the link from that page to the IK site and that didn't work either. I dont know what a traceroute is.... I cleared the caches from my browsers, quit the browsers and reopened, tried again on multiple devices and the site either doesn't load at all or loads partially and or won't load subsequent pages on the site.

It's so frustrating cause I'm wanting to see about the group buy and maybe make a purchase.

In that case I'd suggest inquiring with IK Support who can do more detailed troubleshooting.

Ok I'll try that. Since i can't get on the site, could you provide me a way to contact them directly.

Thanks
jstyork

Postby The_Rocker » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:49 pm

jeffthall wrote:Ok I'll try that. Since i can't get on the site, could you provide me a way to contact them directly.
Thanks

Hi Jeffthall, what OS and Browser are you using ?
The_Rocker

Postby jstyork » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:52 pm

The_Rocker wrote:
jeffthall wrote:Ok I'll try that. Since i can't get on the site, could you provide me a way to contact them directly.
Thanks

Hi Jeffthall, what OS and Browser are you using ?

Mac 10.11.6 On my desktop. iPad and iPhone are the latest iOS.

Tried with Safari and Chrome
jstyork

Postby The_Rocker » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Ok,, sorry, I'm not a Mac or iOS guy.
Have you unplugged, rebooted your router.
Odd all devices will not allow the site to load.
Do you get a normal generic result when trying to load the site ?
Do you get redirected to another page / site ?
What loads, when you try the site ?
The_Rocker

Postby jstyork » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:12 pm

The_Rocker wrote:Ok,, sorry, I'm not a Mac or iOS guy.
Odd all devices will not allow the site to load.
Do you get a normal generic result when trying to load the site ?
Do you get redirected to another page / site ?
What loads, when you try the site ?

I have not rebooted the router. I guess I will they that, but the issue is only with the IK site. Every other site I go to loads immediately without issue.

"Odd all devices will not allow the site to load." - not sure what your asking there.

Either the page doesn't load and I get a message that says "can't load page... can't reach the server" something like that, I don't remember the exact message. Or 1 in 10 try the page partially loads, or eventually fully loads, but clicking on a subsequent links on the site starts the whole issue all over again
jstyork

Postby jstyork » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:28 pm

The_Rocker wrote:Ok,, sorry, I'm not a Mac or iOS guy.

Hahaha - That did it! Wow, because it was isolated to the IK site I never considered it as a solution.

Thanks a million times Rocker! -)
jstyork

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:54 pm

Ha I was just coming back to get you to them directly since I realized you probably wouldn't get far even on the 1/10th of the attempts that worked :)

Glad to see you sorted, I didn't think a router reboot would have done it either as you weren't having problems elsewhere but glad it worked!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby The_Rocker » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:06 pm

jeffthall wrote:
Hahaha - That did it! Wow, because it was isolated to the IK site I never considered it as a solution.

I'm as surprised as you :shock: lol just kidding

With all other sites loading, and no browser changes, either the router or the ISP may be the problem. Would probably have seen it with a tracert.

Glad your ready to rock !!!
The_Rocker

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:10 pm

The_Rocker wrote:
jeffthall wrote:

I'm as surprised as you :shock: lol just kidding

With all other sites loading, and no browser changes, either the router or the ISP may be the problem. Would probably have seen it with a tracert.

Glad your ready to rock !!!

I also tend to assume folks' external IP doesn't change with a simple router reboot but it seems more common than I'd thought. Mine is static but that's on purpose but I should remember not everybody is set up that way :)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby The_Rocker » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:26 pm

Hi Peter, few years ago I set up IPv6 on this PC. Could see some sites and didn't relate fail loading to that, but it was the problem and I think it was actually KVR Mareket Place that tracked my issue on their server for me :ugeek: IPv6 was not ready, so I couldn't proceed with a purchase lol... (not that is relative to this, lol). But when a page is partially loading something is stopping it. Your Tracert suggestion would have seen that ;)

Jeffthall, Also, to note, don't update to the new Mac OS Catalina when it's released...
Many are already posting issues for us audio guys with that coming release.
The_Rocker

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:56 pm

The_Rocker wrote:Hi Peter, few years ago I set up IPv6 on this PC. Could see some sites and didn't relate fail loading to that, but it was the problem and I think it was actually KVR Mareket Place that tracked my issue on their server for me :ugeek: IPv6 was not ready, so I couldn't proceed with a purchase lol... (not that is relative to this, lol). But when a page is partially loading something is stopping it. Your Tracert suggestion would have seen that ;)

Jeffthall, Also, to note, don't update to the new Mac OS Catalina when it's released...
Many are already posting issues for us audio guys with that coming release.

Yes, and we should have some official information on that soon too - which will, as you might expect - be a warning that you should not update. Note that we never suggest updating to a full OS version the first days of its release especially on critical systems you use to make music with our software (or anybody's). It just isn't worth a few features, as important security and other updates are typically taken care of in point releases anyway.

Speaking of KVR Marketplace, did you notice that you can now get IK products there? Maybe we should run an exclusive deal once this Group Buy is done :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby The_Rocker » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:13 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Speaking of KVR Marketplace, did you notice that you can now get IK products there? Maybe we should run an exclusive deal once this Group Buy is done :)

I didn't see that, and sounds like a good idea to get the word out.

I used to go elsewhere for IKM purchases, but for the last 3 years or so I get all IKM products at the IKM Store. The Jam Points keep me here lol...
The_Rocker

Postby johnsongenator » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:21 am

Hi,
I bought in to the current group at the $149.00 entry point.

I want to choose the Arc 2 upgrade for $49, but it doesn’t appear as an available choice in my promotional selection drop down list..

Is anybody else experiencing this?
johnsongenator

Postby jacknapier » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:30 am

johnsongenator wrote:Hi,
I bought in to the current group at the $149.00 entry point.

I want to choose the Arc 2 upgrade for $49, but it doesn’t appear as an available choice in my promotional selection drop down list..

Is anybody else experiencing this?

It's not suppose to appear either. Seems you missed this part below.

*Free product must be of equal or lesser value of the purchased item.
Free products are limited to software titles only and exclude
AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O and ARC System 2.5
jacknapier

Postby johnsongenator » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:35 am

Yeah, it’s confusing, because the $49 Arc 2 software-only item appears as one of the eligible products on the group buy products page.
johnsongenator

PreviousNext

Return to Special Offers