MAX Your I/O and Studio Month Software Savings

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Re: MAX Your I/O and Studio Month Software Savings

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:28 pm

lbusch1313 wrote:Peter.
I've tried using the contact web page. Three times, different browsers. I hit "Submit" and a "Please wait..." message box pops up and never goes away. I've gotten no reply, so I assume it isn't being submitted for some reason. It's the US site. Any ideas?

It may have submitted, please PM the email you entered into the form for the team to get back to you and I'll have them search for that. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ecelerio61 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:56 pm

I need help ,if I buy the IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O 49 ,how would I use my MacBook Pro (2017) its thunderbolt3 ,,it might be a dumb question, sorry ,,or USB works ?
ecelerio61

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:05 pm

ecelerio61 wrote:I need help ,if I buy the IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O 49 ,how would I use my MacBook Pro (2017) its thunderbolt3 ,,it might be a dumb question, sorry ,,or USB works ?

You would want to use USB as iRig Keys I/O doesn't include a Thunderbolt cable/adapter. Does your MacBook Pro have a USB port?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mackeymike » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:52 am

I just registered the Stomp IO I just bought. I would like the iPad version of the MAX promo. Is there a way to do that?
mackeymike

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:36 am

From the web page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=8502
Now through the end of October, register AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, or iRig Pro I/O to get AmpliTube MAX (a $/€499.99 value) or register iRig Keys I/O 25 or iRig Keys I/O 49 to get SampleTank MAX (a $/€499.99 value) free with qualifying hardware purchases.

So you qualify for the AmpliTube MAX product; that one is for PC/M\c. I did not see iPad mentioned anywhere.

You might look at the other promotion https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=8504. Maybe there is a bundle or upgrade there that will be suitable?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Previous

Return to Special Offers