Pick & Mix Group Buy - IK's biggest group buy ever!

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy - IK's biggest group buy ever!

Postby KeNiQ5 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:20 pm

Ah, that I didn't know. Thanks for that.
KeNiQ5

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:56 pm

KeNiQ5 wrote:Ah, that I didn't know. Thanks for that.

No problem! I want you to have the best experience possible.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ceejatec » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:19 am

Would buying the Leslie Collection qualify for the Group Buy, or only buying either AmpliTube Leslie or T-RackS Leslie?
ceejatec

Postby ianboccio » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:46 pm

Greetings!

Another fabulous sale from IK, thanks so much for making this stuff affordable for project studio owners like myself who are on a tight budget!

One question:

Are individual Amplitube gear models (stomp boxes, amps, etc.) available to be picked up for free, or only the Amplitube collections?

I know you can only buy an Amplitube collection as your initial purchase, but not clear if you can then select individual Amplitube gear models as the free downloads (since they are definitely going to be lower priced than anything the initial purchase could be).

Thanks again!
Ian
ianboccio

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:41 pm

ceejatec wrote:Would buying the Leslie Collection qualify for the Group Buy, or only buying either AmpliTube Leslie or T-RackS Leslie?

Leslie Collection is not part of the qualifying products for the Pick & Mix Group Buy, the qualifying products are listed at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickandmix/
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:42 pm

ianboccio wrote:Greetings!

Another fabulous sale from IK, thanks so much for making this stuff affordable for project studio owners like myself who are on a tight budget!

One question:

Are individual Amplitube gear models (stomp boxes, amps, etc.) available to be picked up for free, or only the Amplitube collections?

I know you can only buy an Amplitube collection as your initial purchase, but not clear if you can then select individual Amplitube gear models as the free downloads (since they are definitely going to be lower priced than anything the initial purchase could be).

Thanks again!
Ian

The a la carte single AmpliTube gear will not be choices in the Pick & Mix Group Buy. Only the collections.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby texasfury » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:15 pm

I am a paid owner of AT3. If I buy the AXE I/O at $350, will this allow me to then choose AT4 MAX since it would have been available for me to purchase at the upgrade price of $300?
texasfury

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:53 pm

texasfury wrote:I am a paid owner of AT3. If I buy the AXE I/O at $350, will this allow me to then choose AT4 MAX since it would have been available for me to purchase at the upgrade price of $300?

AmpliTube MAX is not in this Pick & Mix Group Buy. You would get AmpliTube 4 Deluxe included with your AXE I/O and AmpliTube 4 MAX would cost $329.99 currently to upgrade to. You would also be able to use JamPoints to take up to an additional 30% off that price.

You can see more information about what is available in the group buy at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickandmix/

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby latnormusik » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:40 am

Can not order anything with group buy since two days.
I put a qualified product into the shopping cart, choose the payment method, click on "checkout" and I get a green bar "Please wait".
I waited already for several hours, tried different paymant methodes (PayPal, Mastercard),
tried other computers. I always loose my jampoints and have to wait more than two hours for the restauration.
What's the matter ?
Peter-Gregor
latnormusik

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:31 pm

latnormusik wrote:Can not order anything with group buy since two days.
I put a qualified product into the shopping cart, choose the payment method, click on "checkout" and I get a green bar "Please wait".
I waited already for several hours, tried different paymant methodes (PayPal, Mastercard),
tried other computers. I always loose my jampoints and have to wait more than two hours for the restauration.
What's the matter ?
Peter-Gregor

I'm not sure what could be happening your case, but the IK Support team can troubleshoot with you directly if you open a ticket at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby latnormusik » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:57 pm

@Peter_IK
cannot open a ticket because I have to enter a product serial number.
Because I want to buy with group buy, I don't have that serial number yet.
Peter-Gregor
latnormusik

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:34 pm

latnormusik wrote:@Peter_IK
cannot open a ticket because I have to enter a product serial number.
Because I want to buy with group buy, I don't have that serial number yet.
Peter-Gregor

You do not need to enter a serial number. There's a sales/service option, or if you use the tech support form with a serial number field you'll notice that if you click the "i" (information") icon next to that field it guides you what to do if you do not have a serial number to enter.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby willpenney » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:19 pm

I'm having the same problem, stuck on "please wait" on checkout.
I'm based in the UK.
Will
willpenney

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:42 pm

willpenney wrote:I'm having the same problem, stuck on "please wait" on checkout.
I'm based in the UK.
Will

Please let support know as they have access to your account and to the systems which moderators/admins on this forum would not have.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby HALFNHALF » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:53 pm

If i buy a second qualifying product do I get 6 more free plugins or is this limited to one time per customer?
HALFNHALF

PreviousNext

Return to Special Offers