toolbar_feed

Free T-RackS Quad Comp for newsletter subscribers

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Free T-RackS Quad Comp for newsletter subscribers

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:09 pm

Through February 14, 2019, we are giving away T-RackS Quad Comp free for newsletter subscribers (current and new). Please click here to see the details

For those who are not subscribed, please click here to sign up for our newsletter

Those already signed up can open and log on to the Custom Shop application (make sure you have the latest version installed from your IK User Area) and do a Restore My Gear from the T-RackS section.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Free T-RackS Quad Comp for newsletter subscribers

Postby ca2016 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:13 am

Hello! I got T-RackS Quad Comp free for newsletter subscriber. Tell me where and how I can get the serial number on Quad Comp? In the personal account Quad Comp is not displayed (there is no product and serial number). Thanks In Advance!
ca2016

Postby mixer2 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:59 pm

Yup, can't find where to download the plug in. It shows up in the app but not on the website so no serial number and no download link. Help!
mixer2

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:43 am

mixer2 wrote:Yup, can't find where to download the plug in. It shows up in the app but not on the website so no serial number and no download link. Help!

You should have T-RackS Custom Shop installed which includes the plugin.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ca2016 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:40 pm

In T-RackS Custom Shop it is, I see it.But in the personal account on the website it is not present, also there is no serial number. I want to get the serial number and the plugin itself. Help please. Thanks In Advance!
http://prntscr.com/mjlqml

On the Quad Comp page of your site, there is no possibility to download. Only if you buy T-RackS 5 Deluxe or T-RackS 5 MAX.

Here's what I see in my personal account:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qnJOl ... gR909vmyUt
ca2016

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:08 pm

ca2016 wrote:In T-RackS Custom Shop it is, I see it.But in the personal account on the website it is not present, also there is no serial number. I want to get the serial number and the plugin itself. Help please. Thanks In Advance!
http://prntscr.com/mjlqml

On the Quad Comp page of your site, there is no possibility to download. Only if you buy T-RackS 5 Deluxe or T-RackS 5 MAX.

Here's what I see in my personal account:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qnJOl ... gR909vmyUt

You don't see it in "My Products" on the web site. This is all done in Custom Shop, you should see it in your gear list there.

When you do the "Restore My Gear" it is authorized and installed from the Custom Shop application.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ca2016 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Thank you! Helped. It's working!
ca2016

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:37 pm

ca2016 wrote:Thank you! Helped. It's working!

Fantastic! Glad to hear.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mixer2 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:50 am

Peter_IK wrote:
mixer2 wrote:Yup, can't find where to download the plug in. It shows up in the app but not on the website so no serial number and no download link. Help!

Maybe I'm not being clear? I'm trying to download and install the compressor as an AAX plug in for protools. I've tried what you suggested and nothing happens when I hit restore my gear. No install... no serial numbers.
mixer2

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:09 am

mixer2 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Maybe I'm not being clear? I'm trying to download and install the compressor as an AAX plug in for protools. I've tried what you suggested and nothing happens when I hit restore my gear. No install... no serial numbers.

I guess I'm not being clear. You don't need any additional download nor a serial number to use Quad Compressor AAX (mind you, it is 64-bit) in Pro Tools. You merely need to log on to Custom Shop, go to T-RackS --> Gear --> Restore My Gear. That's it. Should be authorized and available as both a single AAX plugin as well as within T-RackS itself once you do that.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mixer2 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:19 am

Thank you for getting back to me! I've done what you said but there is still no Quad comp aax plugin in my protools audio folder... Running PTs 2018.12 so it is 64 bit. Sample tank seemed to have just crashed PTs as well. Was really hoping to try your stuff. Thanks for trying.
mixer2

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:24 am

mixer2 wrote:Thank you for getting back to me! I've done what you said but there is still no Quad comp aax plugin in my protools audio folder... Running PTs 2018.12 so it is 64 bit. Sample tank seemed to have just crashed PTs as well. Was really hoping to try your stuff. Thanks for trying.

I would make sure you are running the latest T-RackS Custom Shop from your User Area under "My Products" then try again.

If you are, and also for your SampleTank problem, I would recommend raising a ticket with IK Support for official support as I'm sure they can troubleshoot directly with you and clear it up for you quickly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Special Offers