toolbar_feed

Buy an iRig Keys I/O and get a FREE Microphone!

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Buy an iRig Keys I/O and get a FREE Microphone!

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:56 pm

Buy an iRig Keys I/O and get a FREE Microphone

During the month of March 2018, when you buy an iRig Keys I/O 25 or iRig Keys I/O 49 from the IK Online Store or any participating IK reseller, you can get a FREE iRig Keys I/O Mic that lets you record vocals or instruments anywhere!

Click here for more information
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Re: Buy an iRig Keys I/O and get a FREE Microphone!

Postby iglu06x » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:42 pm

Hi, is this offer valid only on March??????
iglu06x

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:46 pm

iglu06x wrote:Hi, is this offer valid only on March??????

Yes, this promotion was during the month of March.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Postby bonedaddymc » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:50 pm

PETER.. I BOUGHT MY iRIG25 IN MARCH .. I JUST REGISTERED MY PRODUCT APR. 17... THE REGISTRATION DID NOT ASK FOR ANY PURCHASE INFO.. I WENT TO THE USER AREA TO FIND THE LINK TO MY REBATE TO FILL OUT .. THERE IS NO SUCH REBATE FORM........ NOTHING.. CAN YOU HELP.. THX..
bonedaddymc

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:24 pm

bonedaddymc wrote:PETER.. I BOUGHT MY iRIG25 IN MARCH .. I JUST REGISTERED MY PRODUCT APR. 17... THE REGISTRATION DID NOT ASK FOR ANY PURCHASE INFO.. I WENT TO THE USER AREA TO FIND THE LINK TO MY REBATE TO FILL OUT .. THERE IS NO SUCH REBATE FORM........ NOTHING.. CAN YOU HELP.. THX..

Edit - looks like the news was unpublished with instructions but this is what the instructions say:

How to qualify for the promotion:

1) Purchase any of the qualifying products from the IK Online Store or from any participating IK Reseller.

2) Register your product online via the IK Multimedia website.

3) Go to your User Area and click on 'Promotions' to view the details and fill out the online redemption form.

Once you register your iRig Keys I/O the "Promotions" link in your IK User area will show the form. If that is not happening for you, please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ and they will assist you directly.

I will ask about republishing the news with the instructions.

Also, please refrain from posting in all caps which is commonly thought of as "shouting" online. Thank you.
Peter_IK

Postby bonedaddymc » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:01 pm

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.. I NEED THEM TO READ PROPERLY.. BUT I COULDN'T START A TICKET WITH IK SALES.. THERE WEB FORM STARTED STATING I WAS USING INVALID CHARACTERS.. THEN IT SAID MY EMAIL NEEDED A _US??? AFTER MY EMAIL... ANYWAY I WAS ABLE TO SUBMIT THRU SERVICE.. SUBMITTED TO CREATE A TICKET #.. I ASKED SERVICE TO FORWARD TO THE PROPER PERSON.. I'LL KEEP EVERY ONE POSTED ON MY PROGRESS....... I APOLOGIZE IF YOU THINK I'M SHOUTING... I USED TO TRAIN PEOPLE ON WORKSTATION ETIQUETTE.. FIRST RULE.. NEVER READ EMOTION FROM TEXT.. INCLUDING CAPS...... IT IS TO EASY TO ASSUME THE DYNAMICS OF A TEXT.. DON'T DO IT.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.. I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASSOCIATED WITH IK SINCE YOU USED THEIR LOGO.... TAKE CARE.. :)
bonedaddymc

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:27 pm

I'm cool with the caps then, you are probably literally the only person on the internet with a justifiable reason to do so :-)

I am associated with IK, but this forum is mainly for user-to-user communication and we are not able to provide direct support here if there is a deeper need for accessing your account, etc.
Peter_IK

Postby shofarsogood » Tue May 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Received my iRig KeysI/O mic yesterday. Registered it using ikregister.com and received a confirmation email. But I receive a "page does not exist" error when going to ikDownloads.com/irigkeysiomic address to download apps. Is this page not up yet?
shofarsogood

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed May 16, 2018 5:45 pm

shofarsogood wrote:Received my iRig KeysI/O mic yesterday. Registered it using ikregister.com and received a confirmation email. But I receive a "page does not exist" error when going to ikDownloads.com/irigkeysiomic address to download apps. Is this page not up yet?

Thanks for the post here. This should now be live, go ahead and use the link below.

ikdownloads.com/irigkeysiomic
Ryan_IK

Return to Special Offers