$/€49.99 each, 10 days: Sunset Sound & FAME Studio Reverb

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

$/€49.99 each, 10 days: Sunset Sound & FAME Studio Reverb

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:30 pm

Through November 10 only, IK is offering exceptional pricing on two audio plug-ins that'll glue your tracks together like nothing else. Grab both and save $/€200!

T-RackS FAME Studio Reverb offers a total of 9 spaces, with 2 live rooms, 5 iso booths, an EMT plate reverb and FAME's newly restored echo chamber, plus Modern and Vintage modes for each, giving you a full suite of reverb effects in a single plug-in.

T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb lets you step inside Sunset Sound studios, capturing the sonic mojo of each one of these echo chambers, live rooms, booths, plates and springs, as well as the unique vibe of their custom consoles and classic mic collection.

Mix your music in a famous studio and use the cash you save on something else! Shop IK's online store today or at any IK authorized dealer. Promo ends November 11.

Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Sale through November 10, 2022.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: $/€49.99 each, 10 days: Sunset Sound & FAME Studio Rever

Postby Dynasty1980 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:58 am

Both these reverbs are really special, especially the chambers, plates, and springs! Amazing work and I got them in a great deal! :D
Dynasty1980

Postby dappy556 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:48 pm

dang, how the heck did I miss that one. Been waiting for the FAME reverb to go on sale. Sneaky pre-Black Friday offere there, guys. :|
dappy556

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:56 pm

dappy556 wrote:dang, how the heck did I miss that one. Been waiting for the FAME reverb to go on sale. Sneaky pre-Black Friday offere there, guys. :|

If you have a MAX product like AmpliTube 5 MAX or T-RackS 5 MAX, etc you can get these both in Total Studio 3.5 MAX at the MAXgrade promo pricing currently $/€99.99. That's A LOT more than just these two plugins for a heck of a price :)

From the Total Studio 3.5 MAX page, the T-RackS 5 plugins that come with that are an immense bundle and value:

This version of T-RackS 5 is more than MAXed out. In addition to the 38 processors found in T-RackS 5 MAX, you’ll get 13 more including Comprexxor, Sunset Sound Studio Reverb, T-RackS Leslie, T-RackS Space Delay, all 4 versions of Tape Machine, all 4 versions of the TASCAM Tape Collection and FAME Studio Reverb. With the album assembly section, there’s simply everything you need to produce and export your completed project.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dappy556 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:35 pm

Thanks for the info; that would be a great deal. Is the MAXgrade promo pricing applicable to any MAX product I have?
dappy556

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:49 pm

dappy556 wrote:Thanks for the info; that would be a great deal. Is the MAXgrade promo pricing applicable to any MAX product I have?

Yes if you have any MAX product like AmpliTube 5 MAX, T-RackS 5 MAX, SampleTank 4 MAX, or similar you qualify for the 99.99 MAXgrade pricing.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dappy556 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:27 pm

Thanks Peter, but not older 'MAX' products?
dappy556

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:33 pm

dappy556 wrote:Thanks Peter, but not older 'MAX' products?

What MAX product are you asking about? You should be able to see your eligibility in the Crossgrade/Upgrade area of your IK User Area too.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dappy556 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:33 pm

I bought an Axe I/O a few years back and got software bundled. I checked the crossgrade area and looks like I'm out of luck. Shame. Thanks for your help anyway
dappy556

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:28 pm

dappy556 wrote:I bought an Axe I/O a few years back and got software bundled. I checked the crossgrade area and looks like I'm out of luck. Shame. Thanks for your help anyway

If you bought a bundle with AmpliTube 5 MAX it should still qualify you. You might want to try putting it into your cart and see if 99.99 is the price point you can get and if that doesn't work IK Support can help.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Special Offers