4forAll Mega BOGO - Buy 1 get 3 free!

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

4forAll Mega BOGO - Buy 1 get 3 free!

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:06 pm

For a limited time, get four IK products for the price of one!

Choose one of the eligible hardware products or any software titles listed* on the Mega BOGO page. Then register your purchase and choose three more software titles of equal or lesser value for FREE under "Promotions" in the IK User Area.

But wait ... there's more!

You can multiply the savings by grabbing two items or more. For example, rather than getting a pair of MTMs as a single item, purchase two individual iLoud MTMs and then get three FREE software titles for each one!

We hope you can make the most of this Mega BOGO promo and kickstart your next music project!

Visit IK's online store or your favorite IK dealer worldwide today. JamPoints can be used towards your purchase at the IK store. Promo ends on August 31.

*Excludes software pre-orders

• Promotion is valid from August 2, 2022 through August 31, 2022.
  • Free products are only available as Digital Download.
  • Date of registration is decisive - The purchased product must be registered between August 2, 2022 through August 31, 2022.
  • IK Multimedia reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate or modify the promotion.
  • Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.
  • The promotion applies to new purchases from the beginning of the promotion only (product transfers and products received as giveaways are ineligible).
  • FREE selected promotional products cannot be sold/transferred. They reside in your account separate from the original purchase and would not be transferred if the original qualifying item is sold.
  • Note that qualifying products must remain registered in your IK account to retain eligibility.
  • All prices from the IK online store exclude taxes and may vary by country.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: 4forAll Mega BOGO - Buy 1 get 3 free!

Postby firmlybassed » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:25 pm

Hey Peter
Is upgrade pricing eligible on the BOGO?

Example..
If I purchase the Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip at regular price of $159.99.
Will the upgrade price I have for the Syntronik 2 MAX ($149.99) qualify for one of my free titles,
since it is less than the $159.99 for the JC Vocal Strip?

Thanks for your time.
firmlybassed

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:38 pm

firmlybassed wrote:Hey Peter
Is upgrade pricing eligible on the BOGO?

Example..
If I purchase the Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip at regular price of $159.99.
Will the upgrade price I have for the Syntronik 2 MAX ($149.99) qualify for one of my free titles,
since it is less than the $159.99 for the JC Vocal Strip?

Thanks for your time.

Yes it will! This makes it a great deal for first-timers too since anything 99.99+ will qualify them for crossgrades and open up a fair amount of options for them.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby firmlybassed » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:05 pm

Thank you. I'm a long time customer and recording studio owner operator. I think we have every product. We do every type of music. Services are: tracking, mixing, mastering and beat creation. Use and love all of the IK products.
firmlybassed

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:16 pm

firmlybassed wrote:Thank you. I'm a long time customer and recording studio owner operator. I think we have every product. We do every type of music. Services are: tracking, mixing, mastering and beat creation. Use and love all of the IK products.

Nice! Send me your information if you'd like and I'll check out your studio etc.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby firmlybassed » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:26 pm

Jambo Studios Hickory, NC www.jambostudios.com
firmlybassed

Postby firmlybassed » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:36 pm

Peter one more question I forgot to ask... Do the Jam Points affect the price level of the purchase. Example if I use Jam Points on my main purchase lets say the JC Vocal Strip $159.99 the jam points drop it to $111.99 is the BOGO comparison at the original price $159.99 or the Jam Point price? Sorry I did not ask this before.
firmlybassed

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:10 am

firmlybassed wrote:Peter one more question I forgot to ask... Do the Jam Points affect the price level of the purchase. Example if I use Jam Points on my main purchase lets say the JC Vocal Strip $159.99 the jam points drop it to $111.99 is the BOGO comparison at the original price $159.99 or the Jam Point price? Sorry I did not ask this before.

No need to be sorry, that's a good question. When you use JamPoints, you still get to pick based on the pre-JamPoints price so you save but you still get the same benefits when you choose your freebies!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby satchgear9 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:40 am

Please put a bug in the ear of the powers-that-be, to remember us AmpliTube users. :)

It would be nice to see pedals, cabs, etc. from the Custom Shop included in the spoils. ;)
satchgear9

Postby baccola » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:33 pm

Hi Peter - If I purchased the Joe Chic plug in in June 23, 2022 would it qualify for BOGO? I'm guessing the answer to that is 'no.' If the answer is 'no' then take a look at support ticket 4361024 - because there seems to be a bug in the Promotions page. If then answer is 'Yes' then great!
baccola

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:09 pm

baccola wrote:Hi Peter - If I purchased the Joe Chic plug in in June 23, 2022 would it qualify for BOGO? I'm guessing the answer to that is 'no.' If the answer is 'no' then take a look at support ticket 4361024 - because there seems to be a bug in the Promotions page. If then answer is 'Yes' then great!

It should not, no. But you should qualify for the T-RackS Group Buy during that date (and because everybody who purchased T-RackS Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip from its debut through the group buy period qualified)! I'll have someone take a look at your ticket. Thanks.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby baccola » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:12 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
baccola wrote:Hi Peter - If I purchased the Joe Chic plug in in June 23, 2022 would it qualify for BOGO? I'm guessing the answer to that is 'no.' If the answer is 'no' then take a look at support ticket 4361024 - because there seems to be a bug in the Promotions page. If then answer is 'Yes' then great!

It should not, no. But you should qualify for the T-RackS Group Buy during that date (and because everybody who purchased T-RackS Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip from its debut through the group buy period qualified)! I'll have someone take a look at your ticket. Thanks.

Yep, it qualified for the Group Buy so all good there. When I saw the BOGO items I had a vision of everybody that qualified for the GB also getting the BOGO rewards - and while that would make a lot of customers happy, isn't what IK intended to happen.

Also, you can feel free to delete my comments in this thread if needed.
baccola

Postby DarkStar » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:01 pm

Let's leave them in, as they could help other users too.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby bristolio » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:07 pm

Hi Peter I just ordered a DI box from the IK online store, would I be able to receive a product code so I can register it for this promotion. I live in Australia so postage can take some time thanks
bristolio

Postby DarkStar » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:14 pm

The best thing to do is contact Sales / Order Support, via the Support web pages, with the details of your order. Explain that you might not receive the hardware before the cut-off date but would still wish to Register it for this special offer.

In the past, IK Multimedia has dealt with such cases by taking the order date into account and has looked after its customers. They may also be able to tell you the possible shipping and delivery dates and courier used.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Special Offers