T-RackS Group Buy 2022 - up to 53 for the price of 1

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

T-RackS Group Buy 2022 - up to 53 for the price of 1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:16 pm

Purchase and register any qualifying product and get up to 52 more FREE!

We're celebrating the release of the Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip for T-RackS with another amazing Group Buy opportunity. This time the focus is on T-RackS 5 and all of its mixing and mastering tools.

The T-RackS 5 Group Buy gives you an incredible way to get every studio processor and tool you want.

There are 7 price points for entering. If you go in with the new Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip, you'll get all 53 products for the price of one when the Group Buy crosses the final goal line.

JOIN THE T-RACKS 5 GROUP BUY

Purchase and register any of the products and choose 2 more of equal or lesser value for FREE! That's 3 for the price of 1 right from the start.

You can grab even more FREE gear. Each time anyone purchases and registers a qualifying product during the promotion, the Group Buy Counter increases by 1.

Every time the counter goes up by 100, you'll be able to choose another qualifying product* of equal or lesser value in your User Area for FREE until we reach our goal of 5,000 registered products.

That means you could get up to 53 products for the price of 1!

So because more participants equals more FREE studio tools for you: start sharing, tweeting, posting and liking this unique opportunity and spread the word to friends, fans and every music production person you know.

Visit the T-RackS 5 Group Buy landing page [url=/trgb2022]HERE[/url] for complete info and to get started.

*FREE products must be chosen from the software titles listed HERE

Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Sale through July 16, 2022.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: T-RackS Group Buy 2022 - up to 53 for the price of 1

Postby ontologist » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:00 pm

Peter_IK wrote:That means you could get up to 53 products for the price of 1!

According to the products listed here, shouldn't it say: 54 products for the price of 1?
ontologist

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:38 pm

ontologist wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:That means you could get up to 53 products for the price of 1!

According to the products listed here, shouldn't it say: 54 products for the price of 1?

No. ARC System 3 lists both full and crossgrade versions because the value of your entry point and subsequent choices is different based on which you would buy.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ontologist » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:58 pm

Peter_IK wrote:No. ARC System 3 lists both full and crossgrade versions because the value of your entry point and subsequent choices is different based on which you would buy.

Ahh, I missed that. Thanks for the explanation.
ontologist

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:48 pm

ontologist wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:No. ARC System 3 lists both full and crossgrade versions because the value of your entry point and subsequent choices is different based on which you would buy.

Ahh, I missed that. Thanks for the explanation.

No problem. It was hard to get across in just a product listing, one of the challenges of setting this thing up :D
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby eungang » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:04 am

Has Lurssen Mastering Console been added to the list of freebies to choose from? I bought the Chiccarelli Vocal Strip but didn't see LMC in the list.
eungang

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:17 pm

eungang wrote:Has Lurssen Mastering Console been added to the list of freebies to choose from? I bought the Chiccarelli Vocal Strip but didn't see LMC in the list.

Yes, it should be available to choose in that case, but I don't think the list is in alphabetical order by the way. If you still don't see it please let IK Support know and they can take a look.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby eungang » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:12 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
eungang wrote:Has Lurssen Mastering Console been added to the list of freebies to choose from? I bought the Chiccarelli Vocal Strip but didn't see LMC in the list.

Yes, it should be available to choose in that case, but I don't think the list is in alphabetical order by the way. If you still don't see it please let IK Support know and they can take a look.

Thanks, Peter. I checked again and LMC is not available in the list, so I've reached out to IK support. Cheers!
eungang

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:17 pm

Has T-Racks been updated to Native Apple Silicon ? As well as any of the other titles such as Lurssen Mastering Console that are being offered ?

Thanks...
Musical.Alchemy

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:17 pm

Musical.Alchemy wrote:Has T-Racks been updated to Native Apple Silicon ? As well as any of the other titles such as Lurssen Mastering Console that are being offered ?

Thanks...

The team is currently working on M1 compatibility but currently you'd need to run the products in this group buy using Rosetta on M1 Macs.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:04 pm

Thanks Peter, looking forward to IK being fully M1 native.
Musical.Alchemy

Postby tovokas » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:39 am

I’m glad IK is working on m1 compatibility, as that is increasingly a requirement on my Mac for a plugin to make it into a mix. I own almost every IK Multimedia plugin, but they’re now sitting unused in an ‘AU compatibility’ folder since a ‘critical mass’ of my plugins (including almost everything from Plugin Alliance, Soundtoys, Klanghelm, PSP, Melda, Goodherz…) are now m1 native, and Studio One on my machine just runs much better when I only use native plugins. I’m tempted to join the group buy to top off my IK collection with everything released in the last year, but I just can’t see doing that until m1 native is here…
tovokas

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:24 pm

It is being worked on. This is a huge deal so if you want the best deal on T-RackS processors this would be the way to get it.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:24 pm

We have now completed the $/€49.99 tier - 12 for the price of 1. If you want all 12 of the $/€49.99 processors, you can jump in and get them all in one show now. T-RackS Group Buy
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Demtation99 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:45 pm

Question on using jampoints... I have enough jampoints to pick up the Joe Chiccarelli plug for $110. Do jampoints count in the $$$ spent toward the total? In other words, do my available freebees include those in the Chiccarelli price tier of $159? (i.e. Fame & Lesie, etc) OR do my available freebees go down to the sub-$110 category, representing the cash I spend?

Thanks!
Demtation99

Next

Return to Special Offers