Syntronik 2 Synths Group Buy

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Re: Syntronik 2 Synths Group Buy

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 03, 2022 1:19 am

homersimpson63 wrote:If I were to *purchase and install separately* (say, one per day) each and every one of the 33 Syntronik 2 synths, will I end up with the exact same set of functionality (synths, presets, *multis*, etc.) as if I purchased Syntronik 2 max?

This FAQ should answer this question, if not please follow the link there to contact IK Support who can look into any questions you have more specifically that might not be clear there. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1431
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby homersimpson63 » Tue May 03, 2022 1:46 am

I'm sorry, but I don't see how the FAQ statement you offered addresses my question.

Let me try to state my question more simply:
If I purchase and install each of the 33 Syntronik 2 synths separately, will the end result be the same (particularly the number of presets and multis) as if I purchased and installed Syntronik 2 Max?

Apparently a lot of people would like an answer to this simple question. If you can't provide an answer, as an IK Multimedia employee can't you obtain an answer from your support team?
homersimpson63

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 03, 2022 5:05 am

You can ask them but beyond that FAQ that I do think answers questions like yours, the group buy page itself states:

That means you could get Syntronik 2 MAX with all 33 Syntronik Synths for the price of 1 single Synth!

If there's something specific you think might be missing beyond the FAQ and the statement above, the support team can help you but you'd need to contact them.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Wed May 04, 2022 5:13 pm

Meanwhile ...

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 04, 2022 8:06 pm

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby meingottwalter » Wed May 04, 2022 9:47 pm

On the plus side, we hit 13 synths at the price of one. More than an amateur musician whose main instrument is guitar can handle. Ever. Honestly.

Given that, which "freebies" should I grab?

I entered the deal buying Memory-V, which covers my needs for a classic analog synth, which is basically all I really "need". I'd add the J-60 (soundtrack of my youth, nostalgia) and at least one FM and digital synth each.

So, given I cann add 12 models to my Memory-V, what models would you recommend to cover maximum bandwidth?
meingottwalter

Postby nekronk » Sat May 07, 2022 2:52 am

I have registered Syntronik 2 v-80 but I don't see an option to select the free synths. Does this work for me?
nekronk

Postby Peter_IK » Sat May 07, 2022 3:43 am

nekronk wrote:I have registered Syntronik 2 v-80 but I don't see an option to select the free synths. Does this work for me?

Did you purchase directly from IK? In that case it is registered and you have to authorize and install with IK Product Manager. If not, you would register the serial there then authorize and install. After either of these methods, you'll be able to follow the steps to redeem via the group buy page https://www.ikmultimedia.com/syntronik2gb

Note that if this is a free/NFR/giveaway version that does not qualify for the group buy.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Mon May 09, 2022 1:14 pm

. . .
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby nwa305 » Tue May 10, 2022 11:31 pm

Nice... we're right at that all-important 1400 level.

(That's when 2 entries = all synths.)
nwa305

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 12, 2022 1:30 am

Note that we can extend this group buy, but only when 2,000 participants are in!

With only days to go in the Syntronik 2 Group Buy, IK is offering the chance to earn an extension and continue the push to 33 synths for the price of 1!

If the Group Buy reaches 2,000 particpants before May 19, we'll extend through the end of May.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby notaneasygame » Sat May 14, 2022 12:42 pm

It's picked up nicely in the last few days, looking likely we'll hit target
notaneasygame

Postby Jaybignoise » Sun May 15, 2022 4:44 pm

Hello, I have in the past obtained a free license for the Memory-V, but I no longer have access to the sounds bank download.

If I select a Memory-V again by subscribing to this group purchase offer, will I have access to the download of the sound bank again at no additional cost or am I condemned to pay for the reopening of the download whatever happens ?

Thanks for any response on this.
Jaybignoise

Postby DarkStar » Sun May 15, 2022 6:25 pm

^^^^
I would think that you get a fresh download (as you would have a new Serial number). But, it would be best to check with Sales Support for a definitive answer.

-------------------------
Meanwhile, earlier today:

----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Jaybignoise » Mon May 16, 2022 9:46 am

Thank you for your advice.

If anyone else has any info feel free, thanks.
Jaybignoise

PreviousNext

Return to Special Offers