Get Your Tron On

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Get Your Tron On

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:14 pm

Through January 31, IK Multimedia is inviting you to save 40% on SampleTron 2.

SampleTron 2 combines the powerful sound engine of IK's award-winning SampleTank 4 with our industry-leading tape modeling technology to recreate the distinctive, ultra-vibey sounds of tape-based samplers from the '60s and '70s, along with quirky early digital sample players and vocoders.

SampleTron 2 is a comprehensive collection of deeply sampled vintage Mellotron® and Chamberlin tapes, a collection of new acoustic "non-Tron" sounds with tape processing, and now enables you to load your own samples and create modern audiophile Tron sounds that are uniquely yours.

Get your own Tron on and experience what inspired bands like The Beatles, Moody Blues, Genesis, Yes and other greats to record their most memorable music.

Visit IK's online store today. Be sure and log in to your IK user account to see if you qualify for special crossgrade pricing before adding to the cart. Promo ends January 31.

Discounted IK software:

Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Sale through January 31, 2022.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Get Your Tron On

Postby Sally3Hoggard » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:24 pm

Wow! I found this promotion recently when I was looking through available offers from dontpayfull.com, and here I came across this promotion again, but already on the forum. It seems that fate is telling me that I should hurry to take advantage of this opportunity because January is about to end. I've been thinking about this very lucrative and attractive offer for a few days now. I think I'm going to try it after all. What are the payment options? I have a Visa card, but do you have the option to pay through the Pioneer service?
Sally3Hoggard

Return to Special Offers