Mix on the Move Promotion

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Mix on the Move Promotion

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:35 pm

Get T-RackS 5 Deluxe or MAX free with select iLoud monitors and ARC 3

Through July 31, IK is offering T-RackS 5 free with the purchase of select iLoud monitors and ARC System 3. That's a savings of up to $499.99!

With proper gear and preparation, you can mix and produce broadcast-ready audio anywhere, even on the move. This means being able to make the most of your listening environment and having the right monitors and production tools. IK has you covered for all three of these.

Choose any of the products below and (for all your processing needs) we'll give you either T-RackS 5 Deluxe (a $299.99 value) or T-RackS 5 MAX (a $499.99 value).

ARC System 3 combines an ultra-accurate measurement microphone, analysis software and correction plug-in to improve the accuracy of your monitoring in any room. Work faster and more freely, confident you're hearing your music itself and that your music will sound great everywhere.

Get ARC 3

iLoud Micro Monitors help you hear the truth in your music anytime and everywhere. The smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world, iLoud Micro Monitor provides you with ultra-accurate true linear frequency response with no coloration, and does so in every listening environment.

Get iLoud MICRO

iLoud MTM studio monitors extend the low end to rival that of 5", 6" and even 8" monitors with built-in acoustic self-calibration to dramatically improve your mixing decisions. Using the most advanced DSP techniques to provide total control over the speakers' performance, MTMs offer results simply not obtainable with traditional analog designs. Includes an ARC reference mic.

Get iLoud MTM

Make your move on a great deal. [b]Visit IK's online store* or your favorite IK dealer today for our Mix on the Move specials. Promo ends July 31.[/b]

Discounted IK Music Software:

ARC System 3 - $/€249.99 - Free T-RackS 5 Deluxe
ARC System 3 crossgrade - $/€149.99 - Free T-RackS 5 Deluxe

iLoud Micro Monitor (black) - $/€299.99 - Free T-RackS 5 Deluxe
iLoud Micro Monitor (white) - $/€299.99 - Free T-RackS 5 Deluxe

iLoud MTM (single, black) - $/€349.99 - Free T-RackS 5 MAX with pair
iLoud MTM (single, white) - $/€349.99 - Free T-RackS 5 MAX with pair

*JamPoints accepted at the IK online store

Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. Prices do not include taxes/VAT. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Promotion valid through July 31, 2021.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Mix on the Move Promotion

Postby bert0419 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Hi, I recently bought a pair of iLoud Micro Monitor and registered it.
But I received T-RackS 5 Full Metering instead of T-RackS 5 Deluxe for free.
bert0419

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:51 pm

Please contact IK Support and they will look directly at your account and see what is going on.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kbk88711 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:01 pm

Can I register T-RackS Deluxe that I get from this promotion to group buy?
kbk88711

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:27 pm

kbk88711 wrote:Can I register T-RackS Deluxe that I get from this promotion to group buy?

No since free/NFR products do not qualify you for the group buy, but if you get ARC 3 as your entry into this promotion it will also qualify you.

The group buy page states:
The promotion applies to new purchases from the beginning of the promotion only (product transfers and products received as giveaways, including the Art Deco Piano, are ineligible).
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Seba Gallardo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:02 am

Great
Seba Gallardo

Postby Zargg71 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:08 pm

Hi Peter.
I bought an upgrade from ARC2-ARC3 on August 31th, and am supposed to get T-Racks DeLuxe as a gift (I just found out). I do however not see it anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is it something else?
All the best.
Ken (Zargg) Nilsen
Zargg71

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:19 pm

Zargg71 wrote:Hi Peter.
I bought an upgrade from ARC2-ARC3 on August 31th, and am supposed to get T-Racks DeLuxe as a gift (I just found out). I do however not see it anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is it something else?
All the best.
Ken (Zargg) Nilsen

Did you register it on August 31st (last day of the promotion)? Also this is for the version with the microphone at the listed 249.99 or 149.99 pricing (full or crossgrade), the software-only version does not qualify.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Zargg71 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:28 pm

^^^^
I didn't receive a serial until I got the mic, so couldn't register it until then. I received it the same day I asked the question.
I upgraded from ARC2 - ARC3 with MEMS mic.
All the best.
Ken
Zargg71

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:32 pm

Zargg71 wrote:I didn't receive a serial until I got the mic, so couldn't register it until then. I received it the same day I asked the question.
All the best.
Ken

If you bought it from IK we'd have the order date on file and the support team would be able to take care of you. If you did not they should still be able to help you with the proof of purchase from an authorized dealer. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Zargg71 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:38 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Zargg71 wrote:I didn't receive a serial until I got the mic, so couldn't register it until then. I received it the same day I asked the question.
All the best.
Ken

If you bought it from IK we'd have the order date on file and the support team would be able to take care of you. If you did not they should still be able to help you with the proof of purchase from an authorized dealer. Thank you.

I purchased it from the IK store, and is listed as purchased the 31th of August. It is actually still listed as in progress (as is the iLoud Micro I got last June ;) ).
All the best.
Zargg71

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:24 pm

Zargg71 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
All the best.
Ken

I purchased it from the IK store, and is listed as purchased the 31th of August. It is actually still listed as in progress (as is the iLoud Micro I got last June ;) ).
All the best.

Great then IK Support will be able to take care of you if you open at ticket with them (or if you already have one open). Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Zargg71 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:10 pm

Great then IK Support will be able to take care of you if you open at ticket with them (or if you already have one open). Thanks!

Thanks Peter. Will open a ticket with IK support.
All the best.
Ken
Zargg71

Return to Special Offers