EXTENDED + NEW TIER! IK VI Group Buy - NOW BUY 1 GET 3 FREE

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Re: EXTENDED + NEW TIER! IK VI Group Buy - NOW BUY 1 GET 3 F

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:49 pm

music_is_good_for_you wrote:Hey, just registered cause I'm thinking of taking part in the promo - there's one question for which I couldn't really find an answer. It's that the definition of "equal or less value" for the free products isn't clearly defined in my eyes. I am not yet a customer, so I wouldn't be eligible for any crossgrade; so let's assume I buy Modo bass now for ~300€. What is now the equal or less value? It seems to clear that, for instance, Modo drums would be eligible. But would, for instance, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 be available for the freebie, since I paid the 300€ for the full version of Modo bass, and the MP2 crossgrade is also 300€? Or would only be products under 300 € on the full price then be eligible?

Cheers!

It is equal or lesser value than the price of what you purchased. If you purchased MODO BASS for €299.99 then you can choose a product €299.99 or less from the list of qualifying software products on the VI Group Buy page. And yes, you'd qualify for crossgrade versions with your initial purchase so you'd be able to choose a crossgrade in your free options.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby music_is_good_for_you » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:13 pm

Thank you for the ultra-quick answer Peter!
music_is_good_for_you

Postby marioklemann@yahoo.com.br » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:23 pm

I purchased an iRig Keys 2 Pro controller on the Brazil website and after completing the purchase and paying I was informed that there is no product in stock. How can they sell something they don't have in stock? I use some software from IK Multimedia and I like it a lot. I decided to migrate to the hardware of this brand and in my first acquisition I already receive this disappointment. They made a promotion that cannot be fulfilled. The options I have are to cancel or receive a contact to contact a store that has the product in stock.
marioklemann@yahoo.com.br

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:56 pm

marioklemann@yahoo.com.br wrote:I purchased an iRig Keys 2 Pro controller on the Brazil website and after completing the purchase and paying I was informed that there is no product in stock. How can they sell something they don't have in stock? I use some software from IK Multimedia and I like it a lot. I decided to migrate to the hardware of this brand and in my first acquisition I already receive this disappointment. They made a promotion that cannot be fulfilled. The options I have are to cancel or receive a contact to contact a store that has the product in stock.

Sorry to hear that. The Brazil store had to be set up separately from the main IK store for several reasons so the functionality may differ in certain ways. We do have a Brazil representative so please PM your order number and I can have him take a look. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby marioklemann@yahoo.com.br » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:53 pm

Thank you, Peter. Unfortunately, many things do not work well in Brazil. A person contacted us to give two options: wait for delivery without a date or cancel the order and try to buy at an accredited store. I ordered the cancellation and will buy a product from another brand. I need a new controller and I thought that this time I could try the Ik Multimedia. But it looks like this is not going to happen. Thank you very much for your attention. 2020BR200510WEB
marioklemann@yahoo.com.br

Postby yamanaka.kinoko » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:14 am

Hello DarkStar.
Yes, I bought B3 and can choice Syntronic Deluxe, SanpleTank4 MAX, ModoDrums.
And I thought Syntronic Deluxe need normal version?? Is it expansion pack?? I got confuse.
Finally I got Syntronic normal, SanpleTank4 Max, NodoDrums.
I know now Syntronic deluxe was smart choice.
But I feel too much fine in this promotion.

And one warning about my turn.
If I bought syntronic. This could upgrade to deluxe version someday.
When I got promotion version Syntronic. This is not upgradeable. Because it is promotion.
Deluxe’s web site wrote upgrade is for only boxed version.
I will Need to get 5 expansion packs.

warning?
I don’t know this information required or not.

In case of future SampleTank 4 to 5 turn, will Price be different,
I can’t know at this moment.

Maybe also license transfers should be with grouping?? I just feel so.
When another company’s software need transfer to brother account, I couldn’t separate.
yamanaka.kinoko

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:53 pm

^^^^
Syntronik Deluxe does not need Syntronik to be purchased. The Deluxe edition is NOT an expansion.

Syntronik has, I believe, 17 instruments, "with over 2,000 preset sounds covering a wide selection from 38 of the most iconic to ultra-rare and painstakingly multi-sampled vintage synthesizers."

And Syntronik Deluxe has "22 powerful instruments recreating the sound of 44 legendary synthesizers and string machines, 80GB of content, 2,600 instrument presets". I would think that those additional presets are for the 5 additional instruments, rather than more presets for the other 17 instruments, but I could be wrong.

Syntronik Deluxe web page wrote:In addition to all the acclaimed instruments found in Syntronik, the Deluxe collection includes 5 all-new synths not previously available, all meticulously multi-sampled with deep round robin recordings using the same approach as the first 17 Syntronik synths, for a total of 18 GB of sounds and over 500 new instrument presets to massively expand your sonic universe.

Looking at the Syntronik Deluxe web page:

It does not say the the Upgrade is for only the boxed (USB) edition.

That Upgrade is not part of this Group Buy, So you could purchase it for 99.99 or buy one or two of the additional 5 Syntronik instruments and use your bonus selections to get the other 4. Of course, buying more products in the Group Buy boosts the numbers to the next bonus threshold. :) About 300 more purchases are currently needed.

Anyway, have you contacted Sales Support yet? They are the people who can give you definitive answers.

And, no-one other than IK Multimedia management knows anything about ST5. :)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby yamanaka.kinoko » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:06 pm

Thank you for Response for My difficult rare case.
prerequisite) Im not native speaker. My english is not smart.

It does not say the the Upgrade is for only the boxed (USB) edition.

I feel no Dissatisfaction. but, 1 information.

Amazon.jp wrote simply: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07DPS71JK
---
ご登録のユーザー
--- Transfer by google ---
---

Japanese 1 web shop site wrote detail in: https://sunphonix.jp/shop/ik-syntronik-dx-upg/
---
※アップグレード版は、有償の Syntronik(フル版)、Total Studio 2 MAX をご登録のユーザーの方がご購入いただけます。
---Transfer by Google---
* The upgrade version can be purchased by users who have registered Syntronik (full version) and Total Studio 2 MAX for a fee.
---
I think [who have purchased]&[full version] not include [promotion(free) version].
I can't use upgrade with pulldown menu.

but I feel good about this. Im not checked every-sound on it yet for now.
My information is for who can't decide between normal or MAX edition.
"Lets go for MAX" if you have Disk Space :3

Of course, buying more products in the Group Buy boosts the numbers to the next bonus threshold. :) About 300 more purchases are currently needed.

I wish better :3

Anyway, have you contacted Sales Support yet?

Can I ? :3

And, no-one other than IK Multimedia management knows anything about ST5. :)

sure, and I found answer.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=44
Items received for free via a promotion are not transferable.

In case who can't decide between ST4 or MODO BASS. I felt he is thinking [which way]?
My english skill can't talk well. Ill keep it down :O
[select what customer wanted. I choose B3-X mainly]

Thank you for reading a long text.

prerequisite)
Im not native speaker. My english is not smart.
I feel no Dissatisfaction. Thanks very cool promotion.
yamanaka.kinoko

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:21 pm

Don't worry, your English is OK :)

Amazon, Japan web page wrote: The upgrade version can be purchased by users who have registered Syntronik (full version) and Total Studio 2 MAX for a fee.

I do not think that that is correct, unless there is some special deal there.

If you go to the Syntronik Deluxe web page and select "Buy now", you should be able to select "Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade (Download) €99.99 excl. VAT"

But, please contact Sales Support and show them that page and ask for clarification of the Amazon wording. They are the ones with the definitive answers.

-----------
Only 297 270 more participants to the next threshold level.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby anilnc » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:52 am

Hi,

Those who already have ST2, MP1, ST3 and Sonic Synth and others, how good you are been able to utilize ST4, MP2, ModoDrum and ModoBass?

As for ST4, I see that 50% of the content are from the older versions, similarly with MP2 also. I am trying to convince myself to invest in Group buy, but due to my current situation with Pandemic, I'm little afraid if I won't be using them if they didn't seems better than what I have. :?
SampleTank 3, 2.5XL, Total Workstation, CSR, XTank 2s
Hackintosh High Sierra/Windows 10x64, i7 7700k 4.2ghz, 32GB RAM, 3 internal HDD, Audio and Samples, Macbook Pro 2018 i7, 16GB.
Cubase 9.5, RME UCX, MSI 1050gtx GamingX 2G, Nektar P4, PadKontrol
anilnc

Previous

Return to Special Offers