Ampocalypse MAX: AmpliTube MAX as low as $/€99.99

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Ampocalypse MAX: AmpliTube MAX as low as $/€99.99

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:25 pm

The Ampocalypse is upon us so dig in from now through the August 3rd 2020 and get AmpliTube MAX now for as low as $/€99.99.

Take your guitar and bass playing to the max with IK Multimedia's AmpliTube MAX bundle for Mac/PC, the ultimate guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC. Save big on an incredible collection of gear models at an amazingly low price compared to buying each piece individually.

AmpliTube MAX $/€499.99 $/€166.99
AmpliTube MAX (USB/boxed) $/€529.99 $/€179.99
AmpliTube MAX Crossgrade $/€299.99 $/€99.99
AmpliTube MAX Crossgrade (USB/boxed) $/€329.99 $/€109.99

All purchases from the IK online store are subject to VAT in the EU and may vary by country. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Sale through August 3 2020.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Ampocalypse MAX: AmpliTube MAX as low as $/€99.99

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:53 pm

"I love the smell of AmpliTube in the morning." ;)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:04 pm

DarkStar wrote:"I love the smell of AmpliTube in the morning." ;)

*hums Wagner*
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby phliauzun » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:39 pm

wrong advertising !!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

AmpliTube Max is not at 99€ as mention. It's at minimum 200 € if you have any product before.
I was very interest for this product at 99€ but I don't know how to get it at this price.

" jusqu'à fin juillet 2020 et procurez-vous AmpliTube MAX dès maintenant pour seulement 99,99 $/€."

It's totally wrong, you only get this price if you can have the benefit of a cross grade price. and for this you have "To qualify for a Crossgrade to another product, you must be registered with a paid version of another IK Multimedia product over $/€ 99 or higher."
phliauzun

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:14 pm

Not at all, the advertising is correct.

Some users (that is those who have a Qualifying Product, with a list price of 99.99 or more) can get AT4 MAX (the crossgrade) as shown in Peter's post above.

Other users who do not have a Qualifying Product would pay 169.99.

And some will but a Qualifying Product, such as AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May or AmpliTube SVX2 and the AT4 Mx, for a total of 199.98.

NB You may need to add VAT too, depending on your location.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby phliauzun » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:16 pm

DarkStar wrote:Not at all, the advertising is correct.

Some users (that is those who have a Qualifying Product, with a list price of 99.99 or more) can get AT4 MAX (the crossgrade) as shown in Peter's post above.

Other users who do not have a Qualifying Product would pay 169.99.

And some will but a Qualifying Product, such as AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May or AmpliTube SVX2 and the AT4 Mx, for a total of 199.98.

NB You may need to add VAT too, depending on your location.

I'm sorry but if you look at this page https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=9696 (in french) there is no mention that you need to previously buy another product to get the best price of 99 €
phliauzun

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:57 pm

True, but that page is only a brief (one line) summary. And that summary is correct. If you click on the image you'll be taken to the news page with all the details.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:26 pm

as low as
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:22 pm

This is a great deal with only a little while to go!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby CoreyMStevens » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:30 am

Oh no! I bought the crossgrade at full price a week before this deal! Arg my impatience! :roll:

Oh well, it sounds great at least.
CoreyMStevens

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:28 am

Contact Sales Support, via here who might be able to help you out [#]. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.

[#] No promises. I do not work for, nor represent, IK Multimedia.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby mott19-73 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:42 pm

I bought an iRig HD 2 last week, registered it, downloaded AT4, and loved it. I found out about the MAX offer, and yet every time I try to purchase it I get a 502 error. I know dang well I'm eligible for it, so what the hell is going on? And I've tried all the steps in the 1338 FAQ too
mott19-73

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:02 pm

This is primarily a user to user forum, so we would not be able to help. Please contact Sales Support or Technical Support via the link above.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby mott19-73 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:11 pm

OK, fair enough, I have done that, not that I seem to be getting anywhere with them. But having bought an iRig HD 2, I should be eligible for the MAX offer, shouldn't I?
mott19-73

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:42 pm

mott19-73 wrote:OK, fair enough, I have done that, not that I seem to be getting anywhere with them. But having bought an iRig HD 2, I should be eligible for the MAX offer, shouldn't I?

You should be eligible for the crossgrade version. You can check your specific eligibility in your IK User Area under "Eligibility" any time you are logged on to the IK site. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility/

I would bet that error has nothing to do with your eligibility and likely something with payment or related. Many times if your billing address/country is mismatched with what your account states there will be errors. The support team can definitely look into your issue and resolve that, if their suggestions so far have not helped, just let them know and they'll keep working on it.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Special Offers