Total Studio Spectacular - EXTENDED!

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Total Studio Spectacular - EXTENDED!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:19 am

Total Studio Spectacular

Save up to 75% on Total Studio 2 MAX!

Now more than ever, we all need powerful tools to fuel our creativity. Total Studio 2 MAX provides an incredibly diverse set of music creation tools - a huge bundle of music software with which you can create anything from an epic masterpiece to an intimate soulful song. From April 16th through May 18th, 2020 save up to 75% on Total Studio 2 MAX.

Grab the following music software deals before time runs out:

Total Studio 2 MAX $/€999.99 $/€249.99
Total Studio 2 MAX (boxed) $/€1029.99 $/€259.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Crossgrade $/€699.99 $/€179.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Crossgrade (boxed) $/€729.99 $/€189.99
Total Studio 2 MAX MAXgrade $/€499.99 $/€139.99
Total Studio 2 MAX MAXgrade (boxed) $/€529.99 $/€149.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade $/€249.99 $/€74.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade (boxed) $/€279.99 $/€84.99

Not sure which version you qualify for? Log in to your IK account and visit our Eligibility page now.

With 94 products, 16,800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing/mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass, Total Studio 2 MAX meets the demands of today’s most challenging music productions.Total Studio 2 MAX. It’s the best way to max your studio. Buy now or find an authorized IK dealer

All purchases from the IK online store are subject to VAT in the EU and may vary by country. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Promotion valid through May 18, 2020.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Total Studio Spectacular - Up to 75% off Total Studio 2

Postby SashaF » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:19 pm

Awesome!!!
SashaF

Postby popcan57 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:57 pm

Hi: I have Amplitube 4 with and IRIG Blueboard. If I upgrade to this Package will I get the Amplitube Max with the Slash/ Hendrix/May add ons?
Thanks,
Brian
popcan57

Postby mhalloran » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:43 pm

Even though I have most of this package (long time customer) and was only looking to add a few things, how could I turn this down? My upgrade price covered less than one of the things on the shopping list and I get so much more, more, more!

I’ve told all my friends.

Stay safe, stay home and make more music!
mhalloran

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:52 am

popcan57 wrote:Hi: I have Amplitube 4 with and IRIG Blueboard. If I upgrade to this Package will I get the Amplitube Max with the Slash/ Hendrix/May add ons?
Thanks,
Brian

AmpliTube MAX includes Slash and Hendrix, but AmpliTube Brian May was not yet released when Total Studio 2 MAX was. Total Studio contains the products released in the bundle at the time of its release. You can see more information about what is included at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ts2max/
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby smasha » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:21 pm

Hi ,I am from Australia and interested in this bundle but the store shows euro currency.
Can I change it to use USD?
smasha

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:36 pm

smasha wrote:Hi ,I am from Australia and interested in this bundle but the store shows euro currency.
Can I change it to use USD?

Hi, only US residents can order in USD. You would be purchasing from IK's Italian headquarters and the currency presented to Australia from our store would be Euro. You may find an Australian retailer that is selling Total Studio 2 MAX in AUD though.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Total Studio Spectacular - EXTENDED!

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 08, 2020 3:54 pm

Extended through May 18 2020.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alecarting » Mon May 11, 2020 5:40 pm

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing great. I am considering buying this awesome bundle. But first I want to make sure of something. I will be using a Surface Pro 4 with the following specs

-Core i7
-16g ram
-Windows 10
-Intel Iris graphics 540 for graphics card

So far I´ve been using Amplitube 4 as a stand alone and it works great with my axe i/o. And I am looking forward to use all the products with protools... I am not a very tech guy so I would like to know if with my surface pro 4 with the specs listed above I will be able to use all this products without any problems. Thank you very much in advance!

Best

Ale
alecarting

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 11, 2020 6:09 pm

Those are definitely within the specs for Total Studio 2 MAX products except with a Surface type of device you'll likely need to install the sound library content on a different drive since there is a huge amount of it. See https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/t ... hp?p=specs for more details.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby santhonyw » Thu May 14, 2020 5:17 am

I had 48 jam points that I redeemed on an order for an iloud mtm monitor. However I was unable to finish the order. When I tried to get back to the page to complete the order, my jam points were gone, and there’s nothing in my cart. I need my points back to use for my order.
santhonyw

Postby DarkStar » Thu May 14, 2020 12:34 pm

Please contact Sales Support who can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time generally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please cut them some slack. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Special Offers