A new song

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

A new song

Postby CrazySchmidt » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:32 am

Hey guys, it's been a while, but who's counting right?

This is my most recent collaboration with my best buddies, Jean and Darrell.

The main riff was composed by Jean over a lazy couple of beers on a Friday night.

Thanks to "FatBoy Dazza" for the accompanying vocals.

Other than that, lets rock!!!

Cheers, CS. :)
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Re: A new song

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:27 pm

Hey CS!!

Man, o, man….what a killer track! :o

Catchy riffs, everything sounds great and the back and forth vox between you and Fatboy are incredible. The samples at the beginning and end fit the vibe as well.

A song you want to have on repeat, for sure! I’m glad you got this one over the finish line to share with us all, my friend - what a super collab! Hope you gents are proud of this one & can keep it up to produce more. 8-)

Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby CrazySchmidt » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:49 am

Hey Michael,

Thankyou so much for the very positive reply, I appreciate it man. :D

This one was a lot of fun at first and I really liked the main riff, and building it up to a new song was a lot of fun, but man o' man, it just dragged on too long and at the end was starting to feel like it was a little bit of a burden.

I'm glad with the final result, though a good lesson for me, don't let things drag out too long else risk loosing the flavor and vibe.

Thanks again.

Cheers, CS. :)
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Postby Riff_Lovely » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:15 pm

Hey CS. Great song, energy bursts in all directions. It can be heard on the far side of the world directly from the speakers :D . Great riff!
Riff_Lovely

Postby CrazySchmidt » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:22 am

Riff_Lovely wrote:Energy bursts in all directions. It can be heard on the far side of the world directly from the speakers :D . Great riff!

LOL, I love that man :lol: that is beautiful, so much energy in those/your words they should be in your next lyric. 8-)

You know so well from your own music, it's a language that expands over all nations and there's nothing cooler than that right?

Thanks brother, CS. :)
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Postby Riff_Lovely » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:11 pm

CrazySchmidt wrote:
Riff_Lovely wrote:Energy bursts in all directions. It can be heard on the far side of the world directly from the speakers :D . Great riff!

You know so well from your own music, it's a language that expands over all nations and there's nothing cooler than that right?

Thanks brother, CS. :)

exactly . :) exactly . A language that everyone understands. A note is a note, a feeling is a feeling wherever you are. Enjoy CS!
Riff_Lovely

Return to The Jam Session