Happy New Year

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

Happy New Year

Postby danwilson5 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:42 am

Hey Guys,

No new music yet but wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and am looking forward to all of the new music we all are going to make this year.

Dan
danwilson5

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Riff_Lovely » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:43 pm

Hello Dan and greetings to all forum members. I also wish you all a happy New Year.
I wish you an easy left and a heavy right hand :) (for those who are right-handed) and lot of good music.
Riff_Lovely

Postby CrazySchmidt » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:24 am

Hi Dan, and a very happy new year to you and your family also my friend (and all other forum members as well of course :lol: ).

I do actually have something new to share with everyone this year, just waiting for one of my collaborators to get the primary guitar solo done and it should just about be in the bag (apart from a few small edits perhaps :shock: ), so looking forward to sharing that with you all soon.

Cheers, CS. :)
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:00 am

A little late but very similar sentiments here. Hope every is killing it so far for 2024!

I'll be posting a new song shortly to kick off 2024 so check it out and am looking forward (in a huge way) to what you've got for us, CS!!! :D

And, of course, looking forward to all the shared tracks ahead in 2024, keep 'em coming!

Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Return to The Jam Session