Gaining Traction - Ready Or Not

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

Gaining Traction - Ready Or Not

Postby pcgamerguitarist » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:39 pm

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14620980

My Original Song made with Amplitube Max and Modo Bass (free). I did use EZ drummer - sorry IK. Saving up for Modo bass right now, so drums will have to wait.

Another Song just using Amplitube Max. Havnt added Bass Yet. https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14607039
pcgamerguitarist

Re: Gaining Traction - Ready Or Not

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:45 pm

Hey pcgamer,

WOW, I like both tracks but particularly love the vibe for the first - I get a sort of a Muse vibe maybe. :?:

Every so often a track comes along on the forum that I can’t contain myself to have a stab at so, I hope u don’t mind, but I had some vox ideas that I took a try at. Lyrics aren’t anything special for sure and neither is my singing but this is what I hear when I listen to your track. Excellent sounds and vibe….could be a hit!

Got some ideas for lead guitar and possibly some synth peppered in but if you’re going “Man, that’s sad” I won’t bother to move any further.

I’m bailing for the weekend so I put the best vox I could scramble together to offer the list of what I’m hearing - hope u might dig it. This is a very rough mix, probably coming in a bit hot.

Ciao for now & thanks for sharing….hope u don’t regret it!!!! :o 8-)
Michael

mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby pcgamerguitarist » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:23 am

Hey! Thank you for taking the initiative and adding lyrics, and a bonus of hearing you sing it.
I thought it was cool to hear!
I never even gave lyrics a single thought at all. The title I used was just some random phrase.
This is Exactly WHY I make music and post it.
The whole point for me is Exactly what You just did. I took it as far as I could. Now its out there for Anyone to take any of my music further.
All of my music is Free for Reproductions of any kind. My soundclick page is my main music place. I have my youtube videos that show how I play my main songs. That link is also on my soundclick page.
I only got a chance to listen to this twice. I will listen to it more to see where your going. And any future iterations.
Im not in it for the money. Its for the enjoyment of what others can do with it that makes it worthwhile for me!
pcgamerguitarist

Postby pcgamerguitarist » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:58 am

Hey ive been jammin to your lyrics.
Right off the bat if i may make a suggestion.
It sounds like your singing "Warning" - this is only a suggestion but instead "What If..." As in "what if..things were different, things could change"
...also .." feel it in your eyes".. again only suggestion but .. "see it in/from your eyes, something's changed"..
Otherwise for now im digging your theme for lyrics. Im NOT asking you to change the lyrics.
I would like to see you have success with what your doing.
In a producing environment... your voice isnt bad.
pcgamerguitarist

Postby pcgamerguitarist » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:13 pm

Sorry but im becoming a pain in the azz now but... Suggestion .."We're becoming distant strangers, backs against the wall.."
maybe .. ".. strangers, bracing for the fall..." And then instead of holding out ".. at all..", replace with "... Backs against the wall.."
pcgamerguitarist

Postby pcgamerguitarist » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:27 pm

Sorry, scratch my suggestions. Exepting for "..What if..", that one i think is a solid suggestion.
Again sorry! Trying not to step all over what youve already done. I was just blindly trying to remember your lyrics in my head.
I do dig your your lyrics. Cant help the impulse of tweaking things...
pcgamerguitarist

Postby pcgamerguitarist » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:15 pm

Hey, tell ya what. Take this song and run with it. No need to disclaimer that its not your song. Use Your name Your song title and simply add "featuring Pcgamer" or guitard. Thats it.
I like what youve done with it so far...
pcgamerguitarist

Postby danwilson5 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:00 am

Hey Guys,

I am digging the collaboration - Two Thumbs Up. Looking forward to the final mix of the song.

Dan
danwilson5

Return to The Jam Session