Song about my woman (R N R )

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

Song about my woman (R N R )

Postby Riff_Lovely » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:14 pm

This is song about my woman .Song i sing on Croatian ( Hrvatski )
Rough translation is:
She is not from this world
when she walk
dont touch the ground
Her skin is warm and silk
face is godlike

kiss me
take my breath away
light me with green eyes
ref
she she
She is mine
she is mine....
Riff_Lovely

Re: Song about my woman (R N R )

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:09 pm

Hi zuga1974,

Glad you’ve posted again and here’s some quick feedback after listening a bunch of times:

I think the song is solid overall for composition and arrangement + there’s a few interesting bits for sure, like the vocal drift used around 0:47, 1:28, 2:39. I also like the extra ending….nice touch. Sounds are alright too, some good guitar tones & riffing in there!

This time the track is more locked-in than previous songs so that’s super - more listenable tho you may be leading the drums every so often. Some heavy effect on your vocals - I wish I could hear your voice more clearly…unless that’s the style you were looking for.

Thanks for sharing, man, and take the above with a grain of salt! I hope your woman loves the track and the effort!!!!
Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby Riff_Lovely » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:40 am

Hello Michael, i am glad that You listen my song, and your feedback. I try to mask my voice because do not sound right. So i add some efects trying to sound better, imposible but... :-) . Now i have diferent aproach when record.
Now i record only one instrument with drum. Before, i play with all instrument So i hear too much noise in my headphones. My wife dont like much my song:-) , she more
prefere Rod Stewart and Phil Collins kind of rock. This riffs are too heavy for her ears :-)
Riff_Lovely

Postby CrazySchmidt » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:19 am

zuga1974 wrote:My wife prefere Rod Stewart and Phil Collins kind of rock. This riffs are too heavy for her ears :-)

Just show her some recent pics of those old bastards, she'll love your music I promise you!! :lol:

Dude, your track has an awesome rock vibe to it as did you precious track, your guitar sound is fukin wicked, I love it!!

Vocals aren't easy for most of us and it takes time and patience to get it right and even then it seems too hard, even the pros hate their own voice on tape man!!

Keep posting brother, I can't wait to hear more from you!!! 8-)

Cheers, CS. :)
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Postby elammark13 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:30 pm

Definitely not what I was expecting from the description. This track rocked!

I have to quote CrazySchmidt because I think he said it best and there's not much I could add to that:

CrazySchmidt wrote:Dude, your track has an awesome rock vibe to it as did you precious track, your guitar sound is fukin wicked, I love it!!

Vocals aren't easy for most of us and it takes time and patience to get it right and even then it seems too hard, even the pros hate their own voice on tape man!!

Keep posting brother, I can't wait to hear more from you!!! 8-)

Cheers, CS. :)
elammark13

Postby Riff_Lovely » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:55 am

Just show her some recent pics of those old bastards, she'll love your music I promise you!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thx Elammark to listen my song, and i i am glad that You like it.
Riff_Lovely

Return to The Jam Session