EVH Original Song Tribute

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

EVH Original Song Tribute

Postby AndreasJBlack » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:14 am

I did this song and video, mostly spent the time on the video, wasn't particularly happy about how the mix turned out, but it is what it is. The song is the best shuffle rock song i've ever done. Hope you'll get a laugh and please read the pinned comment, so you'll get the inside jokes in the video! :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9RzCiCCOLE

AndreasJBlack
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:00 am

Re: EVH Original Song Tribute

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:24 pm

Hey man!

Great song, fantastic playing :o and loved the vid 8-) . Every time I see a vid posted on this forum I think I gotta get into that too.

Very nice Prestige, BTW!

Thanks for sharing!
Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: EVH Original Song Tribute

Postby AndreasJBlack » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:05 am

mklankin@hotmail.com wrote:Hey man!

Great song, fantastic playing :o and loved the vid 8-) . Every time I see a vid posted on this forum I think I gotta get into that too.

Very nice Prestige, BTW!

Thanks for sharing!
Michael


The prestige is my favourite! To Ying-Wee Pixelsteens big disappointment :D

Working on my next video which i hope will be even more funny since it will be lyrics and based on our current social medias, influencer culture, etc.

Thanks for checking it out! Rock on!
AndreasJBlack
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:00 am

Re: EVH Original Song Tribute

Postby CrazySchmidt » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:46 am

Holy FUK DUDE!, that's a bucket full of FUKIN COOL!! 8-) 8-)

Really dig the accompanying video, the best I've seen yet (on this forum)!!

Your playing is very cool and precise, stuffed full of feel and expression, very cool!!

I'm diggin' bring it on brother, lets have another!! :D

Cheers, CS. :)
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
User avatar
CrazySchmidt
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:19 am
Location: Auckland, NZ

Re: EVH Original Song Tribute

Postby AndreasJBlack » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:57 pm

CrazySchmidt wrote:Holy FUK DUDE!, that's a bucket full of FUKIN COOL!! 8-) 8-)

Really dig the accompanying video, the best I've seen yet (on this forum)!!

Your playing is very cool and precise, stuffed full of feel and expression, very cool!!

I'm diggin' bring it on brother, lets have another!! :D

Cheers, CS. :)


Thanks a lot, yeah i've worked hard on it! I have been busy with other stuff but the new song will show up eventually, i hope you don't mind subbing and liking and sharing, almost 3000 views now! :D
AndreasJBlack
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:00 am

Re: EVH Original Song Tribute

Postby CrazySchmidt » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:56 am

CrazySchmidt wrote:i hope you don't mind subbing and liking and sharing, almost 3000 views now!


I'm not sure what that means but it sounds like find another pony to pull your load MF!!

CS. :lol: 8-)
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
User avatar
CrazySchmidt
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:19 am
Location: Auckland, NZ

Re: EVH Original Song Tribute

Postby danwilson5 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:25 am

HeyBro,

Thanks for posting this, the playing on it is rock (pun intended) solid. Looking forward to the next one.

Dan
danwilson5
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Re: EVH Original Song Tribute

Postby AndreasJBlack » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:37 pm

danwilson5 wrote:HeyBro,

Thanks for posting this, the playing on it is rock (pun intended) solid. Looking forward to the next one.

Dan


Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Always nice to see guys enjoying my **** :lol:

Atm working on the Instrumental/Karaoke version of my new song. Since i feel it has the potential to be a fun sing along to song for certain people (MGTOW), or people in general tired of socialmedia influencers, celebrities, etc :mrgreen:
AndreasJBlack
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:00 am


Return to The Jam Session