v1.0.3 Now Available! IK Product Manager

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK Product Manager now available

Postby mikewbragg » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:13 pm

Having problems thus far. Mac latest Catalina 10.15.6. Just purchased tape machines. Downloaded and installed. Upon opening received a JAVA error notification. Still seemed to open. Registered a product I must bought (Tape Machines) Shows up as registered but will not authorize and when opening the plugin says it is not registered. click update on T-racks to go from 5.2.1 but nothing seems to happen. Can't seem to register any other way than the product manager. Help - new product and unable to use.
mikewbragg

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:15 pm

mikewbragg wrote:Having problems thus far. Mac latest Catalina 10.15.6. Just purchased tape machines. Downloaded and installed. Upon opening received a JAVA error notification. Still seemed to open. Registered a product I must bought (Tape Machines) Shows up as registered but will not authorize and when opening the plugin says it is not registered. click update on T-racks to go from 5.2.1 but nothing seems to happen. Can't seem to register any other way than the product manager. Help - new product and unable to use.

I'm not sure what would cause your issue, but IK Support can assist you via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'm sure they will be able to get you up and running.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dlgebert » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:55 am

Peter_IK wrote:IK’s software team reviewed popular user requests

Earlier today I was on the main IKM page looking at the scroll and the promotion for this scrolled by and caught my eye, so I arrowed back and I see that the Product Manager was released, which I recall posting about back in 2017... :)

So far it's working great on my iMac running the latest version of macOS Catalina. I thought all of my software was 100% updated, and I had four products that I had to update (Hammond B-3X, MODO BASS, MODO DRUM and SampleTank 4). :o

I only use the plugins, so I don't usually look that close at the versions like I do with standalone software. It's nice not having to logon to my user area, review the versions compared to the versions on the plugins, or looking for version updates that are posted on this message board.

Thanks!
Dave
dlgebert

Postby jeffw9 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:01 pm

Not all my registered plugins are showing up in the Product Manager. Many from a group buy, I think.
jeffw9

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:50 pm

This is not a support thread (or forum). There is an IK Product Manager FAQ at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1384 that has answered almost every issue I've seen brought up online and the IK Support team available at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if the FAQ doesn't work.

Since this thread has devolved into a support thread (please review the rules about this forum, #1 being it is not a support forum) it will be locked and likely cleaned up.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:46 pm

New update available! Start IK Product Manager and you will be alerted about the update which contains a fix for the Windows 10 update/security based issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: New Update Available! IK Product Manager now available

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:00 pm

There is also an IK Product Manager Wishlist thread now: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25225

Also please use that subforum where the wishlist is posted if you post topics related to IK Product Manager.

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby loperr » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:02 pm

Dear IK,
I'm Lorenzo and I'm writing to you because the Mac download for IK product Manager doesn't work. I can't download it.
The window reports:
504 - Gateway Timeout
I'll reload the window:
403 - Forbidden

Thanks for your attention,
best regards

Lorenzo
loperr

Postby zacorn » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:08 pm

Is anyone else not able to download it because of a 504 Gateway error? Im getting one in my end when I try to download.
zacorn

Postby hydemusic » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:18 pm

Yes I am, can't update ST4 on Studio One Pro 5 because it crashes! ST3 has no problem
hydemusic

Postby cmorrell » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:31 pm

zacorn wrote:Is anyone else not able to download it because of a 504 Gateway error? Im getting one in my end when I try to download.

+1
cmorrell

Postby hydemusic » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:34 pm

Can now download Product Manager 1.0.1 no error Did a W10 update..maybe???
hydemusic

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:35 pm

This is not the only download affected, our IT team is looking into the issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:18 pm

I'm told the issue was resolved a while ago. You should all be good to go by now.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dimarias7165 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:39 pm

Windows 10 user here. Thank you IK for creating this app! I see a bright future for this keeping things simple for all of us. With that said, it has taken me days upon days to download all of my plugins and sound files (Total Studio 2 and SampleTank 4 Max). I decided to start from scratch and just use the new Product Manager to install and authorize everything on my desktop computer.

Well, it’s almost finished downloading and installing the final sounds for SampleTank. Everything has been authorized successfully, according to the status screen in Product Manager. As soon as the final sounds are downloaded, I will open SampleTank 4 and see what happens.

So, my question is why can’t I choose a location for my Sounds to be installed? I followed the instruction and when I click the three dots, choose a location on another local hard drive.. nothing happens. Nothing shows up in the folder I selected on that hard drive.

By default, things are installing into the location set by IK which I would have preferred not to use because it’s on my main hard drive and in order to accommodate the massive size of all of the Sound Libraries, I had to scramble and find files to move or delete (non-IK files).

I was hoping to be able to choose a location for the Sound Libraries to be installed but for now I will let everything install into the default location and then move everything to my second hard drive after I know it’s working properly.
dimarias7165

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements