Sharing your multitracks/stems for mixing/remixing here?

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

Would you like to share and/or use other IK Jam Session users' stems/projects for mixing/remixing?

Yes
88%
No
No votes
Maybe/Other (comment with more information about your answer)
13%

Total votes : 16

Sharing your multitracks/stems for mixing/remixing here?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:59 pm

I have been seeing lots of great work posted in this forum and thought that we could possibly kick the collaboration up a notch during these times where many (most or all) of us are stuck inside. Please answer this poll and comment about your thoughts.

I would really like to know if people would share the multitracks (WAVs of each track or stems or similar) of the work they post here for others to practice mixing, provide remixes, etc?

I think it would really be great to get even closer as a community as I've seen some great collaborations already and definitely some great work in general.

Just a thought.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Sharing your multitracks/stems for mixing/remixing here?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:00 pm

Would also be great if you could comment whether you'd like to share or use (or both).

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to The Jam Session