Feeling Nostalgic

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

Feeling Nostalgic

Postby CrazySchmidt » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:38 am

Ok, so I'm feeling a little nostalgic and after listening back over some of my very first recordings I found this and still really enjoy the sentiment and delivery that was intended in the original writing of this piece.

This is all with Amplitube but please don't ask me with what amps because I simply can't remember and I only have the resulting wav from the DAW session.

I hope you enjoy, this song was a lot of fun for me!!

Last edited by CrazySchmidt on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Re: Feeling Nostalgic

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:11 pm

So, which amps did you use?? :D I kid, I kid.

But seriously - well done! It sounds like you had fun and that's a nice part of making music that sometimes gets lost in the shuffle.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Feeling Nostalgic

Postby CrazySchmidt » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:44 pm

LOL!! :D

If I was gonna have a guess I would have said the Slash stuff which I was using a lot of around that time, but after some digging I found that I had actually used Orange amps on that particular one. Bass was my go to Ampeg - Bright Pick setting.

Cheers, CS. :)
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Return to The Jam Session