Instrumental rock-metal recorded using Amplitube 4

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

Re: Instrumental rock-metal recorded using Amplitube 4

Postby valentinbk » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:24 pm

mklankin@hotmail.com wrote:Drive:

Another excellent vid, man! Heavy track with some mad playing and great tones, per usual, and superb drum programming!

Every time I see a vid from you or a few of the other forum users it makes me wanna give that a shot too….very entertaining….keep ‘em coming!

Michael

Thanks Michael! More will absolutely be coming
valentinbk

Postby valentinbk » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:34 pm

New release is now up, this one is more on the prog metal side. The drums are once again programmed by Ryan Van Poederooyen, and Amplitube 4 MAX was used extensively here as well:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier for rhythm guitars
Mesa Boogie Mark IV for lead guitars
SVX PRO for the bass

Hope you'll dig it!
valentinbk

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:10 pm

"Deadly Obsession" is another fabulous song, valentinbk, and very enjoyable vid as well. Love how the song takes the listener on a journey and the extended ending is such a great touch. As usual, you get super tones and great playing across the board….Ryan’s drum programming is killer too! Wonder what things would be wrought if you got your hands on the latest Mesa/Boogie 2 options!!

You look mega-intense when you play, like nothing in your surroundings would get you distracted from the playing at hand - kewl.

Keep sharing your music/vids and I dig…..I dig very much!
Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby valentinbk » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:47 pm

mklankin@hotmail.com wrote:"Deadly Obsession" is another fabulous song, valentinbk, and very enjoyable vid as well. Love how the song takes the listener on a journey and the extended ending is such a great touch. As usual, you get super tones and great playing across the board….Ryan’s drum programming is killer too! Wonder what things would be wrought if you got your hands on the latest Mesa/Boogie 2 options!!

You look mega-intense when you play, like nothing in your surroundings would get you distracted from the playing at hand - kewl.

Keep sharing your music/vids and I dig…..I dig very much!
Michael

Thanks a lot Michael!
valentinbk

Postby valentinbk » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:29 pm

Hey all, new track is here. This time I was aiming to do sort of a mix between alt rock and heavy metal, leaning more towards the heavy side. Huge emphasis on the bass part here.
Still using Amplitube 4 on this one, though I did upgrade to 5 during the Black Friday sale

valentinbk

Postby Riff_Lovely » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:55 pm

Exelent playing and interesting number. very accurately and video just fit to this song.
Cheers!
Riff_Lovely

Postby valentinbk » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:44 pm

zuga1974 wrote:Exelent playing and interesting number. very accurately and video just fit to this song.
Cheers!

Thanks a lot!
valentinbk

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:49 pm

Hi valentinbk,

Another great post. Song has solid riffs, dark harmonies, tight and really awesome drum programming (as usual)! Leads are super and I love the change-up part starting at 1:20.

Very kewl ending too, BTW. 8-)

Excellent, a pleasure to watch and thanks for posting!
Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby valentinbk » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:11 pm

mklankin@hotmail.com wrote:Hi valentinbk,

Another great post. Song has solid riffs, dark harmonies, tight and really awesome drum programming (as usual)! Leads are super and I love the change-up part starting at 1:20.

Very kewl ending too, BTW. 8-)

Excellent, a pleasure to watch and thanks for posting!
Michael

Thanks a lot Michael!
Yeah, Ryan really thinks outside the box, absolutely love his stuff with the drums
valentinbk

Previous

Return to The Jam Session