Limitations on Amplitube CS or errors in its use?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Limitations on Amplitube CS or errors in its use?

Postby Rottenlime » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:30 am

Hi, I was trying to use Amplitube CS by recording a guitar with iRig2, is it possible that it won't let me listen to the output signal from the iPad speakers but only in headphones?

I tried various options but if I don't insert headphones into the iPad the sound doesn't come out of the speakers.
I also tried to play the drum but it doesn't play, it goes to play but it doesn't play.

Is all this normal in the CS version due to the limitations or is there something wrong with the one I downloaded?

Thanks for your help.
Paolo
Rottenlime

Re: Limitations on Amplitube CS or errors in its use?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:04 pm

This is normal for iOS devices using audio interfaces. Due to an iOS design decision Apple does not allow routing of audio to the device speakers when you have an audio interface plugged in. This FAQ explains too: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1284
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Limitations on Amplitube CS or errors in its use?

Postby Rottenlime » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:34 am

Thanks!

Best regards
Rottenlime

Return to General Discussions