License Transfer Limit

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

License Transfer Limit

Postby jcbullock » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:53 pm

I submitted a support ticket 5 days ago because my account says I have reached some arbitrary license transfer limit. I have a buyer who has been waiting patiently for the transfer to go through, but I'm pretty sure he's going to ask for a refund soon, and I don't blame him.

How long do support tickets usually take?

Thanks,
Jeremy
jcbullock

Re: License Transfer Limit

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:24 pm

They usually take 1-2 business days. What is your ticket number?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jcbullock » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:27 pm

When I submitted the issue, I didn't get a ticket number. I submitted the issue on the support form on the website.
jcbullock

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:36 pm

jcbullock wrote:When I submitted the issue, I didn't get a ticket number. I submitted the issue on the support form on the website.

You should get an email confirmation with a ticket number for tech support requests. If you used Sales/General contact then you would not. If you could PM me the email address you used in the form for the team to get back to you I could get that to our Support Manager to look.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jcbullock » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:45 pm

PM Sent.

Thanks Peter.
jcbullock

Return to General Discussions