Help with transferring registration/software for ToneX pedal

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Help with transferring registration/software for ToneX pedal

Postby mhbhitter » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:44 pm

Hello @Peter_IK I recently purchased a ToneX pedal from another user, and am in need of help with the transfer of the pedal and related software to my account. He's had some issues re-entering his account, and we've both reached out to Customer Support online a few times now with no response. Hoping that you'll be able to help us get this figured out - let me know what information you need from us to make the transfer happen.

Thanks!
Miles
mhbhitter

Re: Help with transferring registration/software for ToneX p

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:46 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble but IK Support are the ones who would be able to take care of this. What is your ticket number?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Help with transferring registration/software for ToneX p

Postby mhbhitter » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:49 pm

I've sent a support request through the website, although I'm not sure how to find the ticket number now as I never got a confirmation email of the request or anything of the sort. I've also been in contact with IK through Instagram, but I got the response of "I've forwarded it to our Support Manager," however I haven't heard from anyone at all yet.
mhbhitter

Return to General Discussions