Tonex Pedal Missing Serial Number

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Tonex Pedal Missing Serial Number

Postby PhonoPhobic » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:21 am

Ordered Tonex pedal from Amazon and do not have the serial number card - trying to register the device. Either it wasn't included or my wife threw it away. After reading the forums I went to find it but it was already gone. I tried to contact support but the "Contact Support" link on the site just points me to the FAQ stuff and there seems to be no way to contact them. Am I blind, stupid, both, or do I just not know the secret handshake?
PhonoPhobic

Re: Tonex Pedal Missing Serial Number

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:35 pm

The support link will have you search the FAQ and if you don't find your solution you will see a link/button to open a support ticket. The support link says this at the top of the page:
Before contacting the Support team, please review your product's User Manual or visit the FAQ page as there is a chance that your issue has been addressed already and can be quickly resolved.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Tonex Pedal Missing Serial Number

Postby TonexPedal1 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:58 am

managed to solve ? The same thing happened to me, I bought the pedal and they threw the box away along with the serial number paper and I can't register it. I need to know how to solve
TonexPedal1

Return to General Discussions