Amplitube 5 MAX V2

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Amplitube 5 MAX V2

Postby ikillintel » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:24 am

Hi everyone! :D I was able to take advantage of the holiday offer for Amplitube5 Max V2 and if I'm understanding correctly the full version of ToneX MAX was included for $79.99 with MAX V2... is that right?

If so, how does ToneX MAX work and what's the benefit of having the MAX version? Just the short version will be fine, I don't expect anyone to type out a full briefing... Not new to Amplitube or Amplibute5, I am new to ToneX though.

Also, I have the AXE I/O Premium interface... can I reamp with this inerface? and what about profiling can I do that with this interface or am I going to have to buy the ToneX Capture box for that? I know this sounds kinda dumb, I'm a little embarrassed :oops: to ask. Please be kind, Thank you. :)
ikillintel

Re: Amplitube 5 MAX V2

Postby Lableason » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:51 am

ToneX MAX is like a Swiss Army knife for your amp tones. It lets you capture the sound of your real amps and pedals, then tweak and morph them into something entirely new. Think of it as having a virtual laboratory of iconic amp tones at your fingertips. The MAX version unlocks even more goodies, like capturing multiple mics and cabinets, different capture modes, and a wider range of amp models to mix and match.
Lableason

Re: Amplitube 5 MAX V2

Postby ikillintel » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:40 pm

Lableason wrote:ToneX MAX is like a Swiss Army knife for your amp tones. It lets you capture the sound of your real amps and pedals, then tweak and morph them into something entirely new. Think of it as having a virtual laboratory of iconic amp tones at your fingertips. The MAX version unlocks even more goodies, like capturing multiple mics and cabinets, different capture modes, and a wider range of amp models to mix and match.

:) Thank you for the reply. It's been awhile since I have been able to mess with this gear and I've forgotten a lot. I was able to utilize YouTube after making the post... don't know why I didn't think about that first. Anyway, I found my ToneX stand alone CS version icon in the start menu with some of the other software I didn't even know I had...I saw it in the Product manager but never put two and two together :? Duh! I was under the impression that ToneX MAX came with Amplitube 5 V2.... I already had Amplitube 5 MAX and didn't need 5MAX V2 and that $79.99 would have been better spent on ToneX MAX. Oh well! all sales are final and I'll just wait until I get paid and buy ToneX MAX later this month. As a side note. I already had 2 of the Amps from Mesa Boogie 2 that I wanted...so 5MAX V2 was a complete waste of money in my case. Again, Thank you for the reply and clarification.
ikillintel

Return to General Discussions