TONEX ODS Legends Signature Collection for Free

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

TONEX ODS Legends Signature Collection for Free

Postby davogarcia » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:59 pm

Hi,
I´ve seen today this package and though is advertised as "free with TONEX pedal for a limited time" it doesn´t appear in my IK Multimedia Product Manager nor I don´t find any option to download for free. I bought my TONEX two days ago. Anyone having the same problem? Can you help me with this?

Thanks in advance.
davogarcia

Re: TONEX ODS Legends Signature Collection for Free

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:00 pm

When did you buy and register your TONEX Pedal? Note you must register your TONEX Pedal in order to have access to the free ODS Legends Signature Collection. Please read more here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=T ... Friday2023

This is for purchases from today through the end of the year but there is a grace period if you purchased your TONEX Pedal after November 1st too.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davogarcia » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:09 pm

Hi,
I did bought my pedal two days ago, on 11/14/23. Is the grace period reaching out to me? :D
I already registered my pedal.

Thanks!
davogarcia

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:17 pm

davogarcia wrote:Hi,
I did bought my pedal two days ago, on 11/14/23. Is the grace period reaching out to me? :D
I already registered my pedal.

Thanks!

Yes, November 1st is the grace period. You should have ODS in your account. If you follow the instructions here you should be able to access the collection: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=T ... Friday2023
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davogarcia » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:22 pm

Yes, I have it now included and downloaded. They´re simply great. Thank you very much.
I have a question. The samples on the page https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/t ... _form_area

are sounding awesome. I found some presets on the pack included to sound exactly the same but others I have to tweak the eq hard to get somehow even to the sound sample. Is this normal? Are the samples matching with the preset included as per se?

Thanks in advance.

Davo
davogarcia

Return to General Discussions