K Product Manager download not working!

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Re: K Product Manager download not working!

Postby taklamakan » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:15 pm

See my previous post. Right click on the application, run as administrator and try again
taklamakan

Postby velobecker » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:44 pm

running as an administrator doesn't work for me. nothing happens when i click "Install". already tried 2 locations.
velobecker

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:24 pm

Blivolsi wrote:I'm having the same issue. I downloaded the product manager yesterday. In attempting to download any of the free products, it just says, "0%" and does nothing. I left it running for about an hour and still... nothing.

If the suggestions in this thread haven't resolved your issue please open a ticket with IK Support at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ if you haven't already done so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrDudeX89 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:25 pm

Same problem

I had the IK Multimedia and AmpliTube 5 Max already installed but very old version (2 years i think).

I tried to start IK Multimedia and got many many errors so i deinstalled all programs (IK Multimedia and AmbliTube 5 Max).

And now nothing is working....

I also tried starting IK Multimedia as Admin but still the same problem of now downloading...
MrDudeX89

Postby Raphaelsagot1 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:37 pm

ouvrir le module de telechargement en mode administrateur a permis de telecharger à nouveau merci
Raphaelsagot1

Postby stockpups » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:27 pm

I had similar problems.

1) My fix for installing/updating IK Product Manager was to delete it (the app in Applications, the folder in User>Documents, and the folder in Library>Application Support). Empty trash. Reboot Mac. Download the new manager from IK website and reinstall.

2) Then I had a problem updating AmpliTube within the manager. The fix for that was to ADD the IK Product Manager folder BACK into my Documents (because i deleted that folder in step 1). This seems really weird, because you're installing Amplitube into the Product Manager folder, but...it works. The manager updated Ampltube but stalled on "Lauching Setup..." Nothing was happening for 5 minutes, so I double-clicked the .dmg file in the IK Product Manager folder, figuring I would try to re-install it. But it brought up the previous Installation window and said successfully installed. Then everything updated and worked fine.
stockpups

Postby andresrvp89 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:49 am

Hello,

I am experiencing a similar problem. Even for me after clicking on "install" nothing happens. I noticed a folder was created in my explorer but if I try to close the product manager it tells me that a download is in progress, although I do not see any progress bar. I would appreciate some tech support.
andresrvp89

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:13 pm

andresrvp89 wrote:Hello,

I am experiencing a similar problem. Even for me after clicking on "install" nothing happens. I noticed a folder was created in my explorer but if I try to close the product manager it tells me that a download is in progress, although I do not see any progress bar. I would appreciate some tech support.

This forum is not a tech support forum so please open a ticket with IK Support and they will assist you via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tiagofusco » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:55 am

kornfewshin wrote:Hello, You need to run IK product Manager in Administrator mode (right click and run as admin) I hope this helps you

Solved for as well! Thanks! :)
tiagofusco

Postby lagerstrom » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:12 pm

The same here. IK Product Manager is slow, unclear and even worse, it doesn't offer a transparent way for uninstalling. It regularly just hangs...........'Please wait' is a popular expression. Also the download speeds are extremely slooooooooooow, when I have the fastest possible internet connection. Would it be better to just remove the whole product manager and all it has installed by brute force and then just install everything with their separate installers? I'm on OS Sonoma
lagerstrom

Postby tiagofusco » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:51 pm

lagerstrom wrote:The same here. IK Product Manager is slow, unclear and even worse, it doesn't offer a transparent way for uninstalling. It regularly just hangs...........'Please wait' is a popular expression. Also the download speeds are extremely slooooooooooow, when I have the fastest possible internet connection. Would it be better to just remove the whole product manager and all it has installed by brute force and then just install everything with their separate installers? I'm on OS Sonoma

hi, try to open the IK Download manager by clicking with the right mouse's button, and run as administrator. After that, start the download again.
It only worked for me after I did this. Good Luck!
tiagofusco

Previous

Return to General Discussions