K Product Manager download not working!

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

K Product Manager download not working!

Postby eliotah » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:34 pm

hi , i can't download tonex software or drivers from IK Product Manager it is stuck on downloading... with no response please help ASAP the firewall is disabled so this is not the issue.
eliotah

Re: K Product Manager download not working!

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:20 pm

Please make sure the download folder set in the Settings exists and is writeable on your system. If that doesn't help, IK Support will assist you (or continue to assist you if you've already opened a ticket). Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby AH5550 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:49 am

G'day IK,
I can confirm the IK Product Manager does not start installing products, it hangs on "calculating ...". However, if I waggle the pause button a few times in quick succession I actually got 1kb/s! My worst was 4bytes/s. Mind you that was flying in the dial up days. I can't wait 4372hrs to rip into AmpliTube. Please help Us. PS I've checked that the download path nominated in settings exists.
Cheers
Bruce
AH5550

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:48 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please make sure the download folder set in the Settings exists and is writeable on your system. If that doesn't help, IK Support will assist you (or continue to assist you if you've already opened a ticket). Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JakeT123 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:42 am

Get directory error when trying to download no matter what directory I select. Tried all the suggestions and nothing works. I remember having the same problem with the old version and finally got it to work, but not this new version 1.1.0 for Windows.
JakeT123

Postby Malte87 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:16 pm

Same problems here with the product manager (v 1.1.0) on Windows 10. Trying to download Amplitube 5, nothing happens... It just stays on 0% all the time. Tried different directories, gave permission in the firewall settings, started the program with admin rights. Nothing works.
Malte87

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:03 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please make sure the download folder set in the Settings exists and is writeable on your system. If that doesn't help, IK Support will assist you (or continue to assist you if you've already opened a ticket). Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby chugthechug » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:26 am

Same here, stuck at 0% download,(NaN/sec), Time left: calculating. Have tried eveything: erasing cache, reinstalling product manager, restarting computer, changing directory, nothing worked. Not even the manuals will download.
chugthechug

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:37 pm

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kornfewshin » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:42 pm

Hello, You need to run IK product Manager in Administrator mode (right click and run as admin) I hope this helps you
kornfewshin

Postby imsafi » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:30 am

running in adminstrator mode resolved it right away
imsafi

Postby GetItCrackinStudios » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:37 am

i see this hasnt been fixed yet cant download anything i paid for
GetItCrackinStudios

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:39 am

GetItCrackinStudios wrote:i see this hasnt been fixed yet cant download anything i paid for

Have you reported your issue to IK Support? I just tested a couple of products and they downloaded and installed fine here.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby taklamakan » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:59 pm

GetItCrackinStudios wrote:i see this hasnt been fixed yet cant download anything i paid for

had the same issue today and waited hours.. just run the application as administrator and it works!
taklamakan

Postby Blivolsi » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:07 pm

I'm having the same issue. I downloaded the product manager yesterday. In attempting to download any of the free products, it just says, "0%" and does nothing. I left it running for about an hour and still... nothing.
Blivolsi

Next

Return to General Discussions