How to unauthorize from other devices

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

How to unauthorize from other devices

Postby djanton73 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:29 pm

Hello

I'm a mac user. I have 6 authorization left in one of my product and just realize that some was on my older computer, which I had sell them and some took place when I reinstall OS and forgot to unauthorize in the first place.

Is there some way that I can unauthorized them from computer that I'm using now, using IK Product Manager?

Thank you
djanton73

Re: How to unauthorize from other devices

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:20 pm

'Fraid not; they can only be unauthorized from the computer on which they are authorized.

As this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby caevizcarra » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:33 pm

So, where we can unauthorize the devices?
caevizcarra

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:15 am

You cannot if you don't have access to the devices. If you have problems with authorizations, please reach out to IK Support for assistance thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions