Broke AXE I/O Solo, I need help.

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Re: Broke AXE I/O Solo, I need help.

Postby Sharmon123@ » Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:43 pm

We are musicians not engineers and also not stupid.
Sharmon123@

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:54 pm

That comment has since been removed and this topic is now locked. See my post above, I gave ample warning.

If IK Support doesn't resolve your issue with their reply you can always reply back and let them know and they'll do their best.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:59 pm

Also removed misinformation about our support team (they are IK employees mainly in the US but also with additional assistance where non-English support is needed like Latin America, Asia, etc - with all of those also IK employees not a "call center").

Note that this is a forum hosted by IK Multimedia for user-to-user discussion. CIVIL user-to-user discussion. This is all covered in the rules to which you agreed when signing up here and which is linked at the top of every page for reference.

Even before the rules are explicitly listed, both of these points are addressed clearly:

This forum is not intended for direct company technical support. For support requests, please visit the IK Multimedia web site.

Please keep all posts relevant and refrain from disrespecting or abusing other forum users.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to General Discussions