How to contact support?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

How to contact support?

Postby dprvulov » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:02 am

Due to problems with installation of Philharmonik 2 I need to contact the IK Multimedia support.

However, when I go to the "Support" page and select "Software", I only get links to existing FAQs but there is nowhere a contact form or contact email address provided in order to get in touch with the support team.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

David
dprvulov

Re: How to contact support?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:44 pm

If the problem is related to VPA or dll, the solution is posted in the Instruments forum

You can contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: How to contact support?

Postby dprvulov » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:57 am

Hi Darkstar,

many thanks for your help! Much appreciated! I looked up in the forums, uninstalled MP2 2.0.6 and installed the previous version 2.0.5, which is working now.

Maybe a general note:

Musically, IKM products are world class, they are just terrific.
However, it would be very useful for new users, who run into to installation problems, not to have to search the internet and browse the forums in order to find a solution after spending hours or days on trying to solve these issues, but to have useful installation hints at a glance on the product manager site. It wouldn't cost anything to have a warning there like "If current version does not work on your computer, please install the previous release".
This would have saved me literally several days of trying to get around the installation obstacles.

That being said, I am extremely grateful for the help I received here in the forums.

Best

David
dprvulov

Return to General Discussions