Tracking info

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Tracking info

Postby Kabusler01 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:28 pm

I recently bought the axe I/o bundle with toneX and Amplitube 5 max. I went through a whole
Ordeal trying to figure out how to get my Amplitube 5 max kit when I read on here I need
A code from when I get the axe I/o.

So… I figured I should try and track the package.

Thing is, it says the order is already received when it didn’t even say when the axe I/o would approximately be shipped. I would really appreciate if someone told me how I can track my hardware. Also if anyone can reassure me the Amplitube 5 max will start working once I get the code from the hardware that would help thank you!
Kabusler01

Re: Tracking info

Postby DarkStar » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:28 pm

This is not a company Support forum, so the best thing to do, for shipping / tracking, is contact Sales/Order Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one investigation and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.

Moderators and Administrators here have no access to User Accounts.

And, yes, when you Register the Serial Number that you receive with the hardware, you will be able to use all the gear that is included in AT5 MAX.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions