Blank Presets

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Blank Presets

Postby Nick4God » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:11 am

I recently attempted to load all my plugins/downloads from Total Studio Max 3.5 to an external drive because of all the memory it takes. I only had about 90 gigs space on my mac. Long transfers from site to mac to external drive. Somehow all the plugins when loading in my Studio One 6 DAW are there BUT all the presets on my IK Multimedia plugins are blank/non present. I think there's a file extension that is not connecting. Even on my standalone apps like Amplitube 5,T rack 5, Hammond there are no presets available.
Nick4God

Re: Blank Presets

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:35 pm

Just a guess - moving the software itself may be causing the problem. Try moving it back. Moving sound libraries is OK, but you need to change the path to the library in the software's Preference Settings.

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions