Amplitube Installation Erroring Out

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Amplitube Installation Erroring Out

Postby JoeMoyer613 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:14 pm

Hey There,

I just bought the Amplitube MAX yesterday since it was on sale, and I have been trying to install it for the last day or so without any luck. It has downloaded the file thru the IK Multimedia Product Manager and is ready to install, however it errors out every time during the installation process. The error message says:

"The error occured while trying to copy a file. The source file is corrupted."

I have tried re-doing this process multiple times without any luck. I have tried running the product manager as an Admin with no luck. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling product manager with no luck. It seems like the install package is corrupt so I was hoping it would try and re-download it from it's server, but no luck. Even when I re-install the product manager, it still shows that it's "ready to be installed".

Anyone have any ideas?
JoeMoyer613

Re: Amplitube Installation Erroring Out

Postby JoeMoyer613 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:17 pm

It does allow me to skip this file but says not recommended...I haven't tried that yet so I'm giving it a shot. Hopefully that won't be too big of an issue?
JoeMoyer613

Re: Amplitube Installation Erroring Out

Postby DarkStar » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:18 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. I m sorry to hear about the problem you have run into.

Other users may chip in with suggestions. Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions