Studio max 3.5 guides

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Studio max 3.5 guides

Postby Gapzen669 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:48 pm

Hi
I never created music before. I bought total studio max 3.5 due to really good deal as I owned Amplitube already. I want to learn how to use this software but I struggle to find any guides. Can you direct me where to start?
Thank you
Gapzen669

Re: Studio max 3.5 guides

Postby DarkStar » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:02 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

There are many different products in the TS3.5MAX bundle. And it must be daunting for a new-comer. But,do not worry - it just takes a bit of time. It would be best to learn about the products one at a time. A User Manual is installed when you install each software product. Groove3 has several videos on IK Multimedia products and you can get a 30-day access pass:
https://www.groove3.com/browse/by-category/manufacturer/ik-multimedia

We would need more info about your circumstances before we can offer constructive help. For starters::
-- what have you done so far?
-- how have you used AmpliTube?
-- what do you want to do first?
-- do you have a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)?
-- do you have a MIDI keyboard?

For each of the products there are some users here who will be able to give you useful info. It is best to ask specific questions, otherwise the replies can ramble on and could take you down an irrelevant path.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions