Support helped installing Total Studio MAX 3.5 Thankyou!

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Support helped installing Total Studio MAX 3.5 Thankyou!

Postby 4vientos » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:40 pm

I wrongfully assumed the sundry parts of the MAX Studio would all appear in my user-area
'My Products' listing. The step I missed, pointed out by support staff, was the content first needed to be 'unlocked', by pasting the provided MAX Studio serial number seen in
My Products panel, to the Product Manager's new product registration dialog.

After doing that, and re-starting things, the Product Manager started filling in the rather
long and bountiful list of products, with it's tall stack of impending rtfm data :shock:

I should add that support response time was excellent, and likely when quite busy in general.
I installed MixBox, T-Racks 5 MAX and Amplitube 5 MAX, and need to start viewing Warrens videos on putting it all to best use. I'll scratch at the surface, knowing it's just the tip of the iceberg ;)
Cheers
4vientos

Re: Support helped installing Total Studio MAX 3.5 Thankyou!

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:47 am

It's good to read such comments. I am sure that Peter will pass this thread onto the Support team.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:40 pm

DarkStar,
In the old days, I could activate my TS max license using the old authorization tool. Then I would proceed to install any software that fell under that umbrella."

Am I understanding that with the new system, you don't authorize TSmax any longer? It looks like now it gives you access to all the individual licenses - like sampletank 4 mad, Miro2, Tracks5 max...and so on.

Is this right?
auggybendoggy2

Postby DarkStar » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:54 pm

I do not know whether it is a single authorization or multiple ones.; I do not have TS3.5MAX.

Peter (or another TS3.5MAX user) may chip in. Or, please contact Technical Support for the answer.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:33 pm

Thanks Dark and good hearing from you. You've been helping here for years.
Hope all is well.

Aug
auggybendoggy2

Return to General Discussions