Custom Shop Issues when trialing plugins.

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Custom Shop Issues when trialing plugins.

Postby Dynasty1980 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:55 am

I love the high quality products IK Multimedia create :D but having to have the Custom Shop open just for trials to work is always problematic :| . I literally have to have it on top of my Logic mixer page to load plug-ins, otherwise I get those irritating hisses or the plugins ask me to 'Please have the shop open'. Well, it IS open :evil: ! But I really don't understand why the shop has to dominate and disrupt a project just to trial a plugin, however great they are, lol! :shock: Anyone else have issue with the shop? :?:
Dynasty1980

Re: Custom Shop Issues when trialing plugins.

Postby Dynasty1980 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:42 am

I'm glad it's not just me. Unfortunately, there are several 'customer experience' areas where I feel IK Multimedia need to (and hopefully will) up their game. Downloads and Online Support are also some what sporadic.
Dynasty1980

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:47 am

Dynasty1980 wrote:I'm glad it's not just me. Unfortunately, there are several 'customer experience' areas where I feel IK Multimedia need to (and hopefully will) up their game. Downloads and Online Support are also some what sporadic.

That was a spam post that needed to be removed. For your issue I'm sure IK Support will assist, they should not be sporadic as they will assist you to resolve your issue just let them know if any ideas/suggestions don't fix your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Dynasty1980 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:33 am

I have already contacted support about the shop issues. However, despite the support staff being very helpful and polite, the issues persist.
Dynasty1980

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:23 pm

Dynasty1980 wrote:I have already contacted support about the shop issues. However, despite the support staff being very helpful and polite, the issues persist.

Per my post above, in that case:
just let them know if any ideas/suggestions don't fix your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions