product manager and ik website issues

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

product manager and ik website issues

Postby frownin_klown » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:44 pm

my ik product manager wont load it pops up internet connection error and custom shop and ikmutimedia.com website seems to be down but my amplitube and tone x and tone.net all work fine...anyone else having this problem or have any pointers id appreciate it thanks
frownin_klown

Re: product manager and ik website issues

Postby AstroZombie1984 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:50 am

I am also having this problem. I tried calling customer service/tech support and they direct me to the website which appears to be down. I cannot access the website from my PC, Mac, Android phone nor ipad and the project manager will also not load on any device. Have you been able to make any more progress yet?
AstroZombie1984

Postby Sushitherapie » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:52 pm

has anyone found the solution to this? I'm on Mac and just spent 115 Euros to buy TR Max and now cant even register nor download or access anything. Not the website and not the product manager.
Sushitherapie

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:16 pm

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions