iRig keys49 not working with last iOS updates

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

iRig keys49 not working with last iOS updates

Postby JoseCarbajal » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:41 am

Hey guys, I have a situation I need help with. My iRig keys 49 doesn't work after I got the last iOS updates on my iPhone 11. The apps like GarageBand, Band Lab, Sample Tank etc, work good when I open them in my phone but all sounds go off as soon as I plug the iRig keys49, and when I unplug the keyboard from the phone, all sounds come back again in the apps. I'm not sure if there's something I gotta do on my phone to fix this or if there's something else I can do. (all lights and commands seem to work on the keyboard).

Thanks for your help guys.

My email: [ Mod Edit - personal email removed, to avoid skimming by bots ]
JoseCarbajal

Re: iRig keys49 not working with last iOS updates

Postby zyzygis » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:27 pm

Same here, I can plug the keyboard into my iPad Pro M1 and it will power up and the midi controls seem to work ok in GarageBand for example, but there is no sound from the headphones output. As there is no phones socket on the iPad this is a problem.
zyzygis

Re: iRig keys49 not working with last iOS updates

Postby DarkStar » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:02 pm

Please contact Technical Support, via the IKM web site, after searching the FAQs, for some one to one investigation and guidance.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions