Idea: ( New ) IK Multimedia "Grab n' Go" Workstation

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Idea: ( New ) IK Multimedia "Grab n' Go" Workstation

Postby TommB7x7 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:44 pm

IK Multimedia users. Weigh-in on my "Grab n' Go" Workstation idea! I'd love to see IK Multimedia make this unit.Would YOU? The "Grab n' Go" Workstation is a compact ( Yamaha "ReFace-sized" 5 lb. ) AC/DC-operable workstation keyboard ( -incorporating sounds from IK Multimedia's entire software line, i.e: Sampletank, Modo Bass, Syntronik, etc. ). This "Grab n' Go" keyboard would use a velvety smooth three-octave keybed ( -like the one used in Yamaha's "Reface" line ( or ) Korg's "MicroKorg XL + ) to keep the keyboard lightweight, compact and easily transportable. The unit's control panel would feature knobs and switches to control ( 12 ) of the most important parameters from the included Syntronik, Modo Bass and Sampletank instruments and incorporate a built-in eight track digital recorder, a pair of 1/4" instrument level input jacks and a 1/4" / XLR "Combo" jack allowing for the recording of NOT ONLY these internal instruments but ALSO mono and stereo external instruments ( -as well as vocals onto the unit's eight track recorder -thereby overcoming the limitations of the multitrack sequencers used in most workstation keyboards ).For more details visit my "Grab n' Go" design page here: https://creativetechnerds.jimdo.com/synth-project/
TommB7x7

Return to General Discussions