my products

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

my products

Postby Tony.F » Wed May 18, 2022 2:41 pm

I was looking at my products through the product manager portal and I'm a bit confused by some of the items listed. I recognize the products I've purchased PH2, Modo Bass, iLoud MTM, and SampleTank4, etc. but there are others I know for a fact I didn't purchase but they seem to be waiting for me to "install and authorize".

Amplitube 4 and 5 (not installed and not authorized)

Modo Drum (not installed and not authorized)

Syntronik and Syntronik 2 (not installed and not authorized)

T Racks 5 (authorized not installed)

So how did I come into possession of these if I didn't purchase them?

Is this IK trying to get me to try them that I might find them useful and decide to purchase them? That doesn't seem likely because there were several others listed as try-register-buy which is self-explanatory.

Thanks.
Tony.F

Re: my products

Postby DarkStar » Wed May 18, 2022 4:13 pm

Everybody with an IK Multimedia User Account gets a load of FREE products; they are generally referred to as "Custom Shop" or "CS" editions. They have a small selection of sounds / gear compared with the paid-for editions.

Yes, they are provided so that you can try them out and consider whether you wish to get a paid-for edition.

In the IKPM, click on the [Products] tab for each of those products and you will see which edition you have.

And, if you have not already done so, join the Syntronik 2 Group Buy and get (currently) 23 synths for the price of 1.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: my products

Postby Tony.F » Thu May 19, 2022 2:58 am

Thank you for clarifying those issues.

About the group buy, not enough discretionary income remaining in my budget for the month of May but I did take a look at the sound content that's available for Syntronik and I definitely see it in my future.

I'm particularly interested in the KW-8000, J-60 and the Oberheim stuff as I used to own those back in the day. Will likely purchase the Max version when funds are available.
Tony.F

Return to General Discussions