Digital X Gear Pedals

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Digital X Gear Pedals

Postby CACOrange07 » Sun May 01, 2022 4:05 pm

I purchased the 4 X Gear Pedals, I hope they are work the money. And part of the deal is I get the all four pedals in digital form for my Amplitube 5 Max. I didn't received any notification or instructions on how to obtain these digital pedals.
Does anyone know how you are to obtain the pedals as part of my purchase?
CACOrange07

Re: Digital X Gear Pedals

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 02, 2022 4:19 pm

Once you register your X-GEAR pedals (there will be a card in the boxes with a serial number and registration instructions) you will have access to the free digital versions.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby CACOrange07 » Mon May 02, 2022 4:49 pm

Thank you. In the future I think it should be spelt out for the customer on what exactly to expect when purchasing things.
It was a complete mystery to me as to how and when I am to expect the digital pedals after purchasing the real pedals
I also think that process could be a lot more customer friendly, you could make the digital pedals available immediately while I am waiting for the real pedals to be delivered. That would be a better method for sales.
CACOrange07

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 02, 2022 5:04 pm

Thank you for your notes. I will relay to the team.

Note that the promo starts with "Through May 2, choose any AmpliTube X-GEAR model below and get all four virtual X-GEAR pedals for use in AmpliTube 5 when you register your new gear." and also references "upon registration" elsewhere in the promo news. I will see if that can be more clear going forward.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions