Mems Mic Cal File

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Mems Mic Cal File

Postby Mehtamill1 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:38 pm

Hey Guys, nice having you.

Really digging ARC3, love the program. I used it with an uncalibrated ECM Behringer 8000.
I want to buy the MEMS mic as well, and my question is, does it come with a separate Cal file or the Cal only works in ARC3 Analasys? Because I would love to use the mic for REW as well, with the Cal ofc... Since I often experiment with my speaker position and sweet spot placement.

I sent a message to support, they did not answer me...

Thanks on your time, Milan :ugeek: 8-) :oops:
Mehtamill1

Re: Mems Mic Cal File

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:28 pm

There is no calibration file provided for the MEMS mic. If you have a support ticket that is taking longer than normal and/or with which you are not satisfied please see the guidelines here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Mems Mic Cal File

Postby Mehtamill1 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:22 pm

Peter_IK wrote:There is no calibration file provided for the MEMS mic. If you have a support ticket that is taking longer than normal and/or with which you are not satisfied please see the guidelines here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you Peter... :)
Mehtamill1

Return to General Discussions