I use the IRig Pro I/O and I can't get music2 play

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

I use the IRig Pro I/O and I can't get music2 play

Postby Dadams1192 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:45 am

I use the Irig Pro I / O. not to be mistaken with the PRO duo or PRO STREAM. Just the PRO I/O

I have a Scarlett Solo USB Audio interface. Have it connected to my MacBook Air. I have a Mic that I use with a split XLR cable. One end goes into the IRig, one of the double ends go into my microphone and the other into the interface. Im a singer and I sing to backing tracks created on GarageBand. My dilemma is every time I attempt to go on Instagram live for a Live Concert or for live karaoke; I can only hear the microphone audio on the live. I can't hear the backing track being played on GarageBand whenever I check the live in my archives afterward. I can hear the music in my headphones while im on live but it isn't going into my iPhone. Please help me. Is there anyway I can fix this without having to get a different iRig? I have spent so much money already on 6.3mm aux chords, 6.35mm adapters etc and interfaces. The music just won't come through to my iPhone. Please help me.
Dadams1192

Return to General Discussions